Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent 3 hours glued to the TV last night...:thumbup1gif:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,266 Posts
Nope, didn't watch it. We watched some of the Pro Bowl then switched to Ninja Warriors. Then to Golden Girls till bed time. :munch:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,761 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Old Pa-pa
11,761 Posts
What can I say, I have class........................:hide:
Yeah OK, class you say.
I was thinking more along the lines that you lost a bet with "Babycakes" and had to watch Grease......................:lol:

·
Registered
11,917 Posts
I started to, but lost interest in about ten minutes. I like the music, but like a lot of things, the new productions aren't like the original.

·
Premium Member
12,262 Posts
I started to, but lost interest in about ten minutes. I like the music, but like a lot of things, the new productions aren't like the original.
I was in the same boat. I watched as long as I could. I wanted to like it but it just didn't do it for me.

Interesting tidbit... a few years ago one of the local high schools did Grease as their spring musical. It was much more enjoyable that what I saw on FOX. :hide:

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Was watching musicals, but not that one: Hee Haw and then Marty Stuart Show :laugh:
well time well spent in my book!
What can I say, I have class........................:hide:
that's what u want me to believe-huh!

A musical huh, :lol:

Ain't saying another thing.:hi:
good, then ur on my side-right!

Nope, didn't watch it. We watched some of the Pro Bowl then switched to Ninja Warriors. Then to Golden Girls till bed time. :munch:
football and ninja warriors way better than a muxical!

yeah, they say it takes all kind, to make the world go around.:lol:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,761 Posts
well time well spent in my book!
that's what u want me to believe-huh!

good, then ur on my side-right!

football and ninja warriors way better than a muxical!

yeah, they say it takes all kind, to make the world go around.:lol:
This is about the only type of "musical" I watch Big Jim, the dancing is kind of slow till right at the end, good music though. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LcVQJ4IBtM

Now as far as "live" musicals, those involve a few local "watering holes", a brass pole and scantly clad young ladies,
but we won't get into that here.

:lolol:

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
This is about the only type of "musical" I watch Big Jim, the dancing is kind of slow till right at the end, good music though. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LcVQJ4IBtM

Now as far as "live" musicals, those involve a few local "watering holes", a brass pole and scantly clad young ladies,
but we won't get into that here.

:lolol:
whew-we, the boys and I must have watched that movie-:think: idk -lots over the yrs. well any with clint in is good,IMO. at least I know ur with me on the raid:nunu::lol:

I just realized why gizmo2 was glued to the tube watching grease last night, old Cajun:lol: I bet it has something to do with them their bunny's he used to go see out their in Wisconsin. maybe one of them in grease worked their back then, so he got another peek at herrrr--huh!! just saying --gizmo2--us manly men don't watch musicals-named grease:flag_of_truce::clapping::lolol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just finished it,, we had to wait to today for "Auto-Hop" ,,, I hate commercials,,,

I was amazed they could copy the movie so accurately,,, :bigthumb:
:thumbup1gif:Sophistication is good.:lol:

·
Registered
11,917 Posts
whew-we, the boys and I must have watched that movie-:think: idk -lots over the yrs. well any with clint in is good,IMO. at least I know ur with me on the raid:nunu::lol:

I just realized why gizmo2 was glued to the tube watching grease last night, old Cajun:lol: I bet it has something to do with them their bunny's he used to go see out their in Wisconsin. maybe one of them in grease worked their back then, so he got another peek at herrrr--huh!! just saying --gizmo2--us manly men don't watch musicals-named grease:flag_of_truce::clapping::lolol:
The bunnies Gizmo saw are now holed up in a nursing home someplace. :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The bunnies Gizmo saw are now holed up in a nursing home someplace. :laugh:
I'm game, what nursing home?:lol:
Money clip still looks new, well almost.

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
I'm game, what nursing home?:lol:
Money clip still looks new, well almost.
WELL, if ur happy, then I guess we are too:unknown: maybe!!:lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 25 Posts