1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Price?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I thought the AP10F had latches to lock the forks in place. Maybe just the newer versions? I attached a photo I found online for reference.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought the AP10F had latches to lock the forks in place. Maybe just the newer versions? I attached a photo I found online for reference. View attachment 791813
possibly. i just bought them a month ago. my used artillian pallet forks i just bought have the same latches in your picture. i think i prefer the older style more but have limited use of them as of now.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
These are the latches to lock them in place

Green Motor vehicle Grass Agricultural machinery Gas

Wood Floor Gas Flooring Machine

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
correct. but they are different for the same forks. looks like they changed the latch at some point. not sure which is the ‘newer’ version.
Whichever is cheapest, serial numbers will tell you, I would think yours are the cheaper latch design, not that it is in any way inferior, actually it has fewer moving parts to fail.

What year are yours? Here are a set of 2018 AP10s listed on Goodworks site:

·
Registered
163 Posts
They are a great size for my 2025r too. I paid $700 for them new 2 months ago at my local dealer. I had to assemble myself (lift each fork and slide it onto the frame, less than 2 minutes total time) LOL.

I like the weight, strong enough for a 1 or small 2 series, light enough to not take too much away from lift capacity. I am going to extend the back frame vertically with some square tubing just to add a little more protection for my hood...not that I plan to dump anything off the back onto the hood, but...stuff happens.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whichever is cheapest, serial numbers will tell you, I would think yours are the cheaper latch design, not that it is in any way inferior, actually it has fewer moving parts to fail.

What year are yours? Here are a set of 2018 AP10s listed on Goodworks site:

View attachment 791871
i bought mine last month.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are a great size for my 2025r too. I paid $700 for them new 2 months ago at my local dealer. I had to assemble myself (lift each fork and slide it onto the frame, less than 2 minutes total time) LOL.

I like the weight, strong enough for a 1 or small 2 series, light enough to not take too much away from lift capacity. I am going to extend the back frame vertically with some square tubing just to add a little more protection for my hood...not that I plan to dump anything off the back onto the hood, but...stuff happens.
yeah they work well. got artillian ones and a plow so i don’t need these anymore.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I wish you were closer to me, I would definitely take them.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.