Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Imo: neither fish nor fowl.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

========================

I had a Polaris ATV for a while after we bought this place. Got tired of just riding it in circles. :laugh: Sold it.

I do like those 6-wheelers though. Pretty cool, regardless of whether they are neither fish nor fowl. :laugh: Once I get some trails cleared in the woods, I'd like to get a Gator or something similar. Sweetie could drive it around, plus it could serve a purpose as another work machine.

By the way, what's that in the background? Painted like a Jeep, but not shaped exactly like a Jeep.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
:unknown:no AATV here at my place. never even seen one in person-guess i don't get out much:lol:

here's what i bought instead

i call it the Cadillac--it is nice to ride in and my little buddy enjoys it too
this fella knows which side of the garage we park it on-as he's first at the garage to go for a ride in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Tried an Argo with tracks. We called it a bobber in the water.

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
:unknown:no AATV here at my place. never even seen one in person-guess i don't get out much:lol:

here's what i bought instead

i call it the Cadillac--it is nice to ride in and my little buddy enjoys it too
this fella knows which side of the garage we park it on-as he's first at the garage to go for a ride in it.
Great pictures now I can put a face on you!

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Never saw one in action. Sold one once but the whole thing was open to the engine. Been a while I think it was a Old Argo but it had 6 tires and the engine was missing. I just flipped it for a profet. I like your jeep and that AATV is clean!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Used an 8 wheel Argo once, poor excuse for all things.

Too slow on land, not good in mud, slower yet in water.

An ATV pulling a flat bottom boat was better for our purposes. (Fixing/checking fences)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts