1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
:usa Saw that....He did exactly what was called for, seeing as he could not kick them out!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
:usa Saw that....He did exactly what was called for, seeing as he could not kick them out!!!!
Bet he would have liked to just kick them. I don't understand why people go places and then are disrespectful.

·
Premium Member
14,131 Posts
I'm at a loss for words.. Some people has no respect .Carrying on at a Cemetery , but at the Tomb of the Unknown Solider ..

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I dont often comment in this section of the forum. But for this I will make an exception.
As a 20yr vet of the US Army, as I'm sure it is in other branches of the armed forces, Arlington is our sacred ground. I have been there several times over the years, walked the grounds, read the names on the tombstones. I have watched the soldiers as they carried out their duties at the tomb. I have watched as my fellow vets, brothers, were layed to rest. A very somber feeling.
When I see people act like this, when I see people disrespect the flag. Sometimes burn the flag, cuss the nation, the president, gripe about America, sometimes I get mad. But then I realize..
I may not agree with what I hear or see. Or of the way that others act or conduct themselves. But I know, for damn sure, that myself and my brothers in arms fought and died for the right for them to do that, without the fear from our goverment as set forth in our constitution. Someone before you payed the price for you to do that.
When I look back, when I look over the acres and acres of white stones, I know one thing... NOT ONE... NOT ONE.. died in vain.

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
I dont often comment in this section of the forum. But for this I will make an exception.
As a 20yr vet of the US Army, as I'm sure it is in other branches of the armed forces, Arlington is our sacred ground. I have been there several times over the years, walked the grounds, read the names on the tombstones. I have watched the soldiers as they carried out their duties at the tomb. I have watched as my fellow vets, brothers, were layed to rest. A very somber feeling.
When I see people act like this, when I see people disrespect the flag. Sometimes burn the flag, cuss the nation, the president, gripe about America, sometimes I get mad. But then I realize..
I may not agree with what I hear or see. Or of the way that others act or conduct themselves. But I know, for damn sure, that myself and my brothers in arms fought and died for the right for them to do that, without the fear from our goverment as set forth in our constitution. Someone before you payed the price for you to do that.
When I look back, when I look over the acres and acres of white stones, I know one thing... NOT ONE... NOT ONE.. died in vain.
There is no way to say it better. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts