Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

GTT Vendor
Discussion Starter #1
For those suffering from a tryptophan overdose after Thanksgiving, lift yourself off of the couch long enough to drop by the Artillian website.

Every item we sell will be reduced. For example, a set of JDQA forks with standard tines will be discounted by over $50 more than the current sale price shown! And the discounts just get better from there. Include a Backrest and save over $70!

Black Friday discounted prices are only shown in the shopping cart. You will NOT see them reflected in the website prices. This is a one time - one day - offer for the 24 hours of November 23, 2012.

If an item is out of stock, please continue to place your order and the order will ship as soon as stock is replenished. If you are not a continental US resident, please send an email to [email protected] with a list of the items you wish to purchase. We will work out the shipping arrangements and then process the order with the applicable Black Friday discounts. The email MUST be sent on Nov 23, 2012.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families

Attachments

Registered
I like the cartoon.

Don

Administrator
Thanks Chris! I hope you sell a pile of 'em.:thumbup1gif:

Registered
I wish there was a link to click on. I love your stuff. You should make a front snow blade that hooks up.

Registered
I wish there was a link to click on. I love your stuff. You should make a front snow blade that hooks up.
There is a link at the last line of Chris (Artillian's) signature to Artillian Tractor Attachments, and you can wait for the top banner to refresh, it rotates to the different vendors.

Just my 2 cents, and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

GTT Vendor
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

DR, I suspect that Gizmo was slanting the turkey comment in my direction. I can only rebut with a quote from Benjamin Franklin, who favored the Wild Turkey over the Bald Eagle as a national bird (the national emblem designed of the Bald Eagle at the time actually looked more like a Wild Turkey):

"For my own part I wish the Bald Eagle had not been chosen the Representative of our Country. He is a Bird of bad moral Character. He does not get his Living honestly. You may have seen him perched on some dead Tree near the River, where, too lazy to fish for himself, he watches the Labour of the Fishing Hawk; and when that diligent Bird has at length taken a Fish, and is bearing it to his Nest for the Support of his Mate and young Ones, the Bald Eagle pursues him and takes it from him.

"With all this Injustice, he is never in good Case but like those among Men who live by Sharping & Robbing he is generally poor and often very lousy. Besides he is a rank Coward: The little King Bird not bigger than a Sparrow attacks him boldly and drives him out of the District. He is therefore by no means a proper Emblem for the brave and honest Cincinnati of America who have driven all the King birds from our Country...

"I am on this account not displeased that the Figure is not known as a Bald Eagle, but looks more like a Turkey. For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America... He is besides, though a little vain & silly, a Bird of Courage, and would not hesitate to attack a Grenadier of the British Guards who should presume to invade his Farm Yard with a red Coat on."

If nothing else, a little Thanksgiving trivia...

Todd, sorry for not including a link to the website in the original post. Since it is in the signature, I assumed it would be seen and didn't want to clutter the forum... Thanks for helping out Tomfive!

I hope everyone has a relaxing day today.

Registered
Since it is in the signature, I assumed it would be seen and didn't want to clutter the forum... Thanks for helping out Tomfive!
Just a point of reference. If you are using an an app (Tapatalk) to view post, signatures are not displayed.

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Thanks everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

DR, I suspect that Gizmo was slanting the turkey comment in my direction. I can only rebut with a quote from Benjamin Franklin, who favored the Wild Turkey over the Bald Eagle as a national bird (the national emblem designed of the Bald Eagle at the time actually looked more like a Wild Turkey):
Actually no, but I have no issues with getting two birds with one shot.:laugh:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and have a relaxing day also.
Keith

Registered
I just added a couple things to the shopping cart and there is no additional discount shown. Maybe your sale is not starting midnight Eastern time?

GTT Vendor
Discussion Starter #14
Jv, everything is working correctly. On the cart summary page, look at the amount shown in the 'total' column. It will be reduced from the initial amount.

In any case, if something doesn't calculate correctly it would be corrected when the order is processed, and yes, everything is based on Eastern Standard Time, midnight to midnight. Thanks for mentioning that.

Brian, the new caster carts should be another week or two. There are several stages to making them, one step at a time.

Registered
I tried the site again and it worked fine this time.

I think I know what the problem was. On the order confirmation email I just got it says my order was placed at 5:39am and it was actually 6:39am EST. So at 12:15am the site must have thought it was 11:15pm yesterday.

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Brian, the new caster carts should be another week or two. There are several stages to making them, one step at a time.
Sounds like a lot of work to only be selling them for $25.00 a pair....................:lol: :lol:

Administrator
selling them for $25.00 a pair
Where do I sign up?:lol:

Actually Chris, I'm also interested in a set of 4" fork dollies. Chop chop.:hornets:

I'm not as impatient as Brian and Gizmo though. I'll wait. :peace:

GTT Vendor
Discussion Starter #18
Sounds like a lot of work to only be selling them for $25.00 a pair....................:lol: :lol:
Well, then I guess I'll have to be sure you get a gizcount.

Giz路count noun \藞gizzzzz-藢kau虈nt\

1: an increase of the gross amount or value of something: as
a (1) : a multiplication made to a regular or list price (2) : a proportionate increase to a debt account usually made for badgering customers
b : a compounding of price for individuals preemptively undervaluing goods​

2: the act or practice of gizcounting

:laugh::lol::laugh:

GTT Vendor
Discussion Starter #19
I tried the site again and it worked fine this time.

I think I know what the problem was. On the order confirmation email I just got it says my order was placed at 5:39am and it was actually 6:39am EST. So at 12:15am the site must have thought it was 11:15pm yesterday.
Thanks JV! You might have set a new record there.

I tried to check on the time zone situation and couldn't find anything, but you probably have it right and I will check on it with the cart people.

We'll be in touch when everything is ready to go.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts