Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another brief announcement, we're soon to be offering an awesome new accessory. It's a wheeled cart that will hold your bucket while you use your forks and vice versa. And being on wheels, switching back and forth will be a breeze. These are currently being developed but materials are already coming in so it won't be long.

:drinks:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
You're the best! :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
Another great idea Chris! :good2:

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
If you need a "tester" for this I'm right down the road! :laugh:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
And an out of the way place to hang things like the optional receiver for the fork frame too.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
These are being fabbed right now and will be available shortly.

They work like a charm. Stick the forks in from one side and drop the bucket on from the other side. Spin the cart 180 degrees to choose your attachment. Roll the whole mess out of the way on its high quality 5" casters. These casters are best for use on a solid floor, but we might look into optional casters for use on the bare ground if it becomes an interest.

This is the 3" wide tine version and there is also a 4" tine version.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Have you checked, does the cart tip over if you remove the bucket? I would think that the forks would need to be all the way in the tubes as a requirement of proper operation. I like the dual functionality of the cart. Nice job! :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
12,143 Posts
Have you checked, does the cart tip over if you remove the bucket? I would think that the forks would need to be all the way in the tubes as a requirement of proper operation. I like the dual functionality of the cart. Nice job! :thumbup1gif:
That would make sense. That's how the existing Artillian fork caddy is. You insert them until they touch the heel of the forks.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
These were conceived for use with Artillian forks, for which it is not a concern. But they should work well with others too. And yes, the forks should always be inserted fully.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Nice.
Ever kick around the idea of an optional extension that would bolt or pin on so it could be a cart for the backhoe attachment as well?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts