Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Green Tractor Talk Forum Members:

As we begin a new week, we wanted to provide another update on our progress with the Curtis/Artillian acquisition.

Last week proved productive with many orders shipped. We expect to ship most of the remaining orders this week.

Some of you have inquired about credit card charges and tracking numbers. When we process your orders, we do not charge your credit card until the day of shipment. Tracking numbers on shipments are available once the order has shipped. Please continue to call or e-mails us with your questions. We will not respond on the forum to specific customer questions to respect customer privacy.

We also have updated our website and temporary removed the in-stock labels to minimize confusion. Shipments will be delayed Tuesday, March 14th, due to severe winter weather impacting New England.

Thank you again for your continued support and patience.

John F. Davis
Sales Manager
508-459-4308
[email protected]

Peter Virtue
508-459-4394
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Thanks for the update gents.

Do you have a working schedule for lead times for shipping for currently placed orders?

In other words are you far enough along and organized enough in your current ordering and shipping processes to be able to estimate shipping times moving forward?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Order Pickup From Curtis/Artillian in MA

Will Curtis/Artillian allow orders to be picked up from the MA facility? I'm considering a grapple as well as some other items and would prefer not to have them shipped, especially given that I'm close to Worcester and frequent I-90 from Springfield to Boston on a bi-weekly basis.

Seems that the pickup option has been removed from the website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts