Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start by saying that I am terrible about posting to the forum but I am a great consumer of information from this forum. I am not proud of the fact that I don't contribute and I only
confess this because it takes allot to move me to post. I have gained a wealth of knowledge from TTWT and Ken at Ken's Bolt on Hooks, along with all the members of this forum, so thank you to everyone.

I recently purchased an Artillian Grapple configured as a Grapple-Rake-Grapple, an extra Rake so I can configure as a Rake-Grapple-Rake (when weight is an issue), and also the hydraulic diverter kit. I received the order in less than a week and installed everything the day I received it. Could not wait to get it installed and put it to work. I received incredible information and customer service on the front end of my purchase but the main reason for my post is because of the customer service from Tom at Artillian after the purchase. Tom is one of the original employees at Artillian and is 100% committed to his job. He and the company have been so incredible to work with that I know I will be making more purchases from them in the future. If anyone is on the fence for which Grapple to purchase, just as I was in the beginning, I will tell you that I have not regretted my purchase for a second. It is a considerable investment for this attachment but it is build rock solid and I have definitely put it to the test. Thanks to Tom at Artillian and thanks again to all the great contributors on this forum!

·
Administrator
18,543 Posts
Great first posi! Welcome to GTT :good2:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Totally transforms the little tractor! Thanks for your kind words. Nice to hear about positive experiences. ...and yes, Tom does whatever it takes to help!

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Artillian Customer Service

I want to start by saying that I am terrible about posting to the forum but I am a great consumer of information from this forum. I am not proud of the fact that I don't contribute and I only
confess this because it takes allot to move me to post. I have gained a wealth of knowledge from TTWT and Ken at Ken's Bolt on Hooks, along with all the members of this forum, so thank you to everyone.

I recently purchased an Artillian Grapple configured as a Grapple-Rake-Grapple, an extra Rake so I can configure as a Rake-Grapple-Rake (when weight is an issue), and also the hydraulic diverter kit. I received the order in less than a week and installed everything the day I received it. Could not wait to get it installed and put it to work. I received incredible information and customer service on the front end of my purchase but the main reason for my post is because of the customer service from Tom at Artillian after the purchase. Tom is one of the original employees at Artillian and is 100% committed to his job. He and the company have been so incredible to work with that I know I will be making more purchases from them in the future. If anyone is on the fence for which Grapple to purchase, just as I was in the beginning, I will tell you that I have not regretted my purchase for a second. It is a considerable investment for this attachment but it is build rock solid and I have definitely put it to the test. Thanks to Tom at Artillian and thanks again to all the great contributors on this forum!
wjwatkins
I am extremely pleased to hear such great feedback regarding our products and customer service. Thank you for your business and please don't hesitate to contact me or any of the sales team if you have any questions.

Regards
John Davis
Director, Aftermarket Sales and Marketing
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts