Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have decals that you sell or provide free with your orders? If not, let me know if you are interested. I can provide vinyl decals, either full color die cut with your logo or one color vinyl. I think it'd be a great idea, a lot of folks like to get decals for their tool boxes, tractors, etc. This goes for any other vendor here as well.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Hi Bones,

It's really a privilege to be considered tool box worthy!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

These logo decals used to get included with some items that don't have them applied (eg, welding project items), but they never seemed to be seen again. Given the cost of a low quantity, shape-cut, multi-color, exterior grade decal as you can probably imagine, they have more recently only been getting directly applied.

However, if anyone would like one or more, just let me know where to send them and I'll be happy to oblige.

Bones, in thinking about a decal on a tool box, I think they would want to be bigger than the ones that go on the fork frames. Maybe we could have you help with something "toolbox size" and not necessarily shape cut? Maybe an oval would do. I'm all for giving some business to GTT family!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can do just about what ever you want. Send me a PM, I can't send one to you.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
I can do just about what ever you want. Send me a PM, I can't send one to you.
Bones,

PM's were causing confusion on who what where and when and the inbox kept filling up, forcing me to delete all of the much valued messages so I'm asking to use email or phone. (I wish I could have put up an auto response as such). My signature is now an email link for convenience. Sorry to be a pain!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
Hi Bones,

It's really a privilege to be considered tool box worthy!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Thought about that statement for a while and that my friend is a what it is all about. :good2:
I would use one!

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
I would like an Artillian decal for the toolbox on my 2520! :greentractorride:

:hi:

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
I don't deserve one....I don't have any Artillian products. :cray:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts