Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Artillian diverter kit that I got awhile back to put on my 1025R that I want use grappler which I know most common use and to also to control the spout on my 47 inch snow blower. I won't be mounting it on the loader arms but on the tractor itself so I can use it on both attachments.

In the summer I usually keep the loader on w/o bucket attached so I can switch between mowing and use the loader bucket or usually the pallet forks. I hate having to switch the hydraulic bucket dump connection between the 2 so I can raise the mower deck with the loader controls.

Since I will be installing the diverter I would to know if anyone has used the diverter to control the lift on the mmm? Can divert be used on a single acting cylinder like the mmm has or do I need a double acting cylinder?

Also since the mmm is single acting and the 2nd port is a vent for the cylinder does anyone know if you swap vent out and put a fitting so it becomes a double acting cylinder?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi,

I was just cruising the forums and saw your post. :hi:

Artillian may have a solution, however, you may wish to post this in the hydraulics section of the forum to get a better response from someone who has possibly already done what you want to do. :empathy:

Jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts