Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam going to get a grapple by putting a quick change kit on my 1023e d120 loader. I was going to add artillian diverter kit but it makes is for the h120 not the d120. Can anyone think of why it wouldnt work on the d120. Debating if I should take a chance as I cant see what the difference would be and its alot cheaper to get the quick kit then the whole new loader...thanks

·
Registered
454 Posts
I would reach out to Artillian directly. They should be able to answer your question. I have the 120R and it's a perfect fit.

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
You might have to mount it differently, that is about it. I have the summit kit and it has 2 threaded holes (M8X1.25) for mounting along with the mount on the loader mast. Not sure if the diverter for artillian is the same one...It was a little pricey for me.

I have to mount it differently because my SP is in the way. (H120, 1026R)

Now Artillian might tell you the fitting's will not work.... and that will be an issue.

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hi Chex313,
By SP, do you mean single point hydraulic connection? I was interested in one but the Artillian unit is in the way. Just curious how you mounted both if that's the case.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Hi Chex313,
By SP, do you mean single point hydraulic connection? I was interested in one but the Artillian unit is in the way. Just curious how you mounted both if that's the case.
Thanks.
Apparently no one has ever done it...At least as far as I could find. I'll post up when I figure it out. I have eliminated a couple options so far...I spent a number of hours on a bracket....and it turned out it was still in the way, unhooking the loader. Since the SP was already on I'll move the diverter. There are a lot of other folks who custom mounted the SP.

I am trying on the mast where a mirror would go. The outside of the Mast would be my last choice. Gonna be ugly wherever it goes...😥

PXL_20210430_161132531.jpg

·
Registered
454 Posts
Apparently no one has ever done it...At least as far as I could find. I'll post up when I figure it out. I have eliminated a couple options so far...I spent a number of hours on a bracket....and it turned out it was still in the way, unhooking the loader. Since the SP was already on I'll move the diverter. There are a lot of other folks who custom mounted the SP.

I am trying on the mast where a mirror would go. The outside of the Mast would be my last choice. Gonna be ugly wherever it goes...😥

View attachment 785926
WOW! That's a lot of plumbing. Hopefully you get everything in there.

·
Administrator
20,332 Posts
You might have to mount it differently, that is about it.
That was my exact reply to him via email, the kit should work perfectly-but the mount may be a bit different.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That was my exact reply to him via email, the kit should work perfectly-but the mount may be a bit different.
Yea, just noticed issue. The d120 is solid on one side so the rubber clamps can't surround the frame on that side. Any ideas on how to get around it. Hate to have to get a whole new loader for just that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts