Green Tractor Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lightly used Artillian dirverter for sale. Instructions also list HDK-200, H130, R120 too so I assume will work on those loaders with minor modifications.

I now have a need for a 4th function which is why I am selling.

Local pick up in Ankeny Iowa or will ship for additional $50.

$550

$550
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Font Automotive wheel system Auto part
Gas Electrical wiring Cable Font Wire
Gas Electrical wiring Cable Font Wire
Font Monochrome Pattern Paper Ink

·
Registered
2015 2025r 62mmm h130 af10f plow forks 62 disc ripper and a woods m5 Dixie mower
1,036 Posts
Let me talk to my wife about this I really want it does it come with everything needed to install it

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wish this fit my 220r loader

·
Registered
2015 2025r 62mmm h130 af10f plow forks 62 disc ripper and a woods m5 Dixie mower
1,036 Posts
If can convince my wife I whould love to have it on my h130

·
Registered
8,559 Posts
Kenny or someone more knowledgeable may chime in but I would think that it would go on almost any SCUT with perhaps hose extensions or cutting hoses and putting on new fittings. I may be oversimplifying things but I believe the hoses are the main difference and since they are flex hoses, there is some leeway.

·
Administrator
21,589 Posts
Kenny or someone more knowledgeable may chime in but I would think that it would go on almost any SCUT with perhaps hose extensions or cutting hoses and putting on new fittings. I may be oversimplifying things but I believe the hoses are the main difference and since they are flex hoses, there is some leeway.
Yes...it's probably just hoses...
But why buy something that you know you need to spend ~$100 or more for new hoses, then have 4 old oily hoses sitting around afterward? Just doesn't make sense to me as I just explained someone else via email.

·
Registered
8,559 Posts
Yes...it's probably just hoses...
But why buy something that you know you need to spend ~$100 or more for new hoses, then have 4 old oily hoses sitting around afterward? Just doesn't make sense to me as I just explained someone else via email.
I agree getting a perfect fit is best but in this case one member has a kit they want to sell so my point was his prospective buyers aren't limited to one exact model. However, someone with a different loader would like want a price adjustment to account for the additional cost of the hoses. Whether the seller and the prospective buyer could reach an agreement is up to them.

Reactions: mark02tj
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.