Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Diverter Kit, for the H120 Loader, the electrical power wires, if you use the hardwire connection, such as to the battery or to the fuse block, is there a quick disconnect somewhere near the SCV ports for when the loader is removed from the tractor?? Or do we have to improvise this? How would this work?? Ive never seen any pictures of this part of the installation anywhere online

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
Yes, the disconnect is a sealed connector with dust caps about 15" from the diverter.

HDK200-H130-H120cvr_1024.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Ill be darned, I must have looked at that picture 100 times and still didn't notice it. :banghead:

Thanks

Vince

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
No worries Vince,
That connector is there to facilitate easy loader removal, it's an extremely well thought out kit :good2:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
You need to make sure those wires with the quick disconnect are tucked up pretty tight with the tractor otherwise they pose a snag hazard. It is very convenient to have these disconnects. As KennyD said, it is pretty well thought out.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to know, thanks for the info, it looks like the Artillian kit is the best one out there

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Good to know, thanks for the info, it looks like the Artillian kit is the best one out there
Yes.
I have one on my 1025.
Extremely clean and professional like better than JD factory.
I ran the wire back under the right console to a male end plug and use the factory 12V female port . When not using, the plug just tucks down into the storage area.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I have one on my 3520. As Kenny said - it's a well thought out kit! The instructions are great too!

Let's just put it this way - if a big dummy like me can install it... and it works!, then it's well thought out! It might be a little more pricey than other options, but it's money well spent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts