Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a new 2025r with the 120r loader. Am I doing something wrong or are the hoses way to short? When parking the loader I have to disconnect the artillian hoses before I get the loader parked as they are significantly shorter than the factory hoses. The loader can only just barely come of the mounts and the hoses get tight. Kind of a plan to have to disconnect in two steps.

Any help here?

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,105 Posts
Is this a new kit? I was under the impression they fixed this issue-at least for the 1-series loaders anyway.

FYI: I'm moving this to the Artillian forum.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a picture showing the difference in length of the artillian and factory hoses. It's not just the hoses that are short, the electrical connector is just as short.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Here is a picture showing the difference in length of the artillian and factory hoses. It's not just the hoses that are short, the electrical connector is just as short.

Remind me exactly where those hoses go and I’ll check mine. I know I have to unhook before taking the loader off but I knew that when I put the hoses in with the factory webbing so it looked factory. I know I will basically never take my loader off so I didn’t care.
I’m pretty sure they were long enough if I wouldn’t have went inside the factory webbing like I did.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Sorry. It wouldn’t let me post all 4 pictures in the same post. Said files to large.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Glad Artillian is sending you longer hoses. I wonder if it was just a packaging error on their end. I just installed their diverter on a 2025r about two weeks ago and the hose lengths were ok.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts