Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fits first gen 2032r with the 120R loader, may fit others. Check with Artillian. This kit comes with everything you need to get hydraulics to the front of your fel for something like a grapple. The only thing missing is cable ties. I had to cut them to remove unit. Comes with switch and pigtail. I have other pictures I can share with buyer on how it was mounted. Install Directions should be available at Artillian web site. $550 buyer pays shipping. I will box up and help buyer to get shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,233 Posts
According to the Artillian site, these kits are made to the specific loader model numbers.

What model number loader did this come off of?

H120
120R
220R
H130

·
Super Moderator
4,850 Posts
Of those, the 1st Gen 2032R only used the H130 loader.

If I'm remembering correctly, Chris mentioned at one point that the only difference between these kits was the length of the hoses. A kit for a H130 should fit on a H120 but the hoses will be a few inches longer.

·
Registered
21,233 Posts
Of those, the 1st Gen 2032R only used the H130 loader.

If I'm remembering correctly, Chris mentioned at one point that the only difference between these kits was the length of the hoses. A kit for a H130 should fit on a H120 but the hoses will be a few inches longer.
Thanks Jim - was just confirming if it might fit my 200CX which it will if it is from an H130.

Now...is there a grapple or power angle plow in my future.....

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
According to the Artillian site, these kits are made to the specific loader model numbers.

What model number loader did this come off of?

H120
120R
220R
H130
Sorry,
It did come off a 120R. But may fit H130, I am not sure. The difference is the length of hose. Thank you for pointing that out. I will make the edit.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold

Diverter valve is SOLD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.