Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an interesting question. If you took the JDQA 3000lb fork frame and put on the optional 2" hitch adapter, are the 2 square holes lined up perfectly? In other words will a 2" square tube fit through both 2" square adapters at the same time? I was considering making a 10 or 12 foot crane and being able to have the square tube in both adapters simultaneously would provide the most strength.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone??

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
artillian alignment

Ask Artillian.

·
RIP Chris
148 Posts
Here's an interesting question. If you took the JDQA 3000lb fork frame and put on the optional 2" hitch adapter, are the 2 square holes lined up perfectly? In other words will a 2" square tube fit through both 2" square adapters at the same time? I was considering making a 10 or 12 foot crane and being able to have the square tube in both adapters simultaneously would provide the most strength.
A 10-12 ft extension is going to be far too long to lift anything but very lightweight items. I don't believe the two receivers will line up, but even if they do, the better plan is to attach some link chain out at the end of the boom that can be run back to the chain slots in the pallet fork frame. You'll not only get lift reinforcement, but also some side to side reinforcement as well. Offering these extension booms has been one of those backburner projects awaiting attention for quite a while. Hopefully the new owners of Artillian will see fit to finish it up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts