Green Tractor Talk banner

Which forks do you have?

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting a set of forks. Wondering what size everyone has.

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
I have the standard 42" versions. I wish Cascades came in 3" wide instead of the 4". I have some other 42" x 4" forks and they are huge in comparison.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
I have the standard 42" versions. I wish Cascades came in 3" wide instead of the 4". I have some other 42" x 4" forks and they are huge in comparison.
I got the Cascade 42"x3" forks when they were available. Had fit issues. No such issues with the 24" standards. Over all, I'm super happy with both.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
42" x 4"
24" x 3"

·
Registered
313 Posts
I got the 42" standard and the 24" standard and the brush guard/back rest - a must have safety item for me. The brush guard keeps bulky loads from falling back onto you or onto the hood of the tractor
and lets you handle more brush etc. safely.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I have the standard 42" forks and find them to be useful in almost all of the things I need them for. Much of what I do entails the lifting of pallets, and these are excellent for all-around use like that. The longer length makes it easier to see the tips and navigate them along the ground, especially when lifting a pallet from the lawn.

I also find that they are super useful for cleanup in the spring time of brush and such from around the yard. I raise the loader to about 24" or so in height, tilt the tips up a little, and lay branches and such across them as I work around the yard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts