Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife ordered my Artillian forks last week . She said they should ship this week . Hopefully they will come in and I can use them during the Christmas break . I will post pics after install . WOO HOO , can't wait , new tools (toys) for Christmas .:lol::yahoo:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
My wife ordered my Artillian forks last week . She said they should ship this week . Hopefully they will come in and I can use them during the Christmas break . I will post pics after install . WOO HOO , can't wait , new tools (toys) for Christmas .:lol::yahoo:
:good2:You'll like them. When I'm good, my wife lets me use the Artillian forks we have.:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Congrats!!! Great Christmas present

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
:good2:You'll like them. When I'm good, my wife lets me use the Artillian forks we have.:lol:
You mean she won't let you use them when works needs to be done? Oh yah that's right, SHE does the work! :laugh: You do the supervising and taking breaks thing. :laugh: So my question is...when do you use the forks? :lol: :munch:

·
Registered
709 Posts
You mean she won't let you use them when works needs to be done? Oh yah that's right, SHE does the work! :laugh: You do the supervising and taking breaks thing. :laugh: So my question is...when do you use the forks? :lol: :munch:
:munch:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
When friends come over to help...Somebody has to drive the tractor.

DSC_0209.JPG

·
Registered
709 Posts
I guess you do a pre-employment physical before allowing visitors to the property. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,709 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
What a nice gift.

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Nice Christmas present,,, just need photos of your new toys,,,,tools:laugh:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Saving some good money on the shipping!

I spoke with Chris from Artillian today when he called me. He is a great guy! Chris let me know he is hoping to ship out another set of forks near me and mine tomorrow. He informed me the other customer and I live about 50 miles apart according to our shipping Zip codes. He called to see if we wanted to combine our shipment to save money on the delivery. I am all for that!

Romcjr and I were introduced by email through Chris. We both had phone conversations with Chris so he could be sure we were okay combining the shipment and having to make our own arrangements for the final delivery of one of the sets of forks. Romcjr also emailed me to confirm this.

As it stands now, I will take delivery at my office of the shipment and then I will make arrangements to take romcjr's forks to him. I drive around Texas a lot for my work and 50 miles is like right in my backyard. I am happy to deliver the other forks when they come in and I will meet a fellow GTT member at the same time. Sounds great to me!
:good2:

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I spoke with Chris from Artillian today when he called me. He is a great guy! Chris let me know he is hoping to ship out another set of forks near me and mine tomorrow. He informed me the other customer and I live about 50 miles apart according to our shipping Zip codes. He called to see if we wanted to combine our shipment to save money on the delivery. I am all for that!

Romcjr and I were introduced by email through Chris. We both had phone conversations with Chris so he could be sure we were okay combining the shipment and having to make our own arrangements for the final delivery of one of the sets of forks. Romcjr also emailed me to confirm this.

As it stands now, I will take delivery at my office of the shipment and then I will make arrangements to take romcjr's forks to him. I drive around Texas a lot for my work and 50 miles is like right in my backyard. I am happy to deliver the other forks when they come in and I will meet a fellow GTT member at the same time. Sounds great to me!
Yeah , Chris is awesome ! The simple fact that he would notice that we live close to each other and would go to the trouble of contacting us to save on shipping when it would not benefit him at all is selfless . I am looking forward to meeting you as well .
btw , my high school sweetheart went to PHS .Small world , actually you may have known her little brother as he was several years younger and would have been in high school about the same time as you were .
I am very appreciative of your offer and I am glad I found this forum and have the opportunity to meet people that I never would have met otherwise . Having this forum makes owning my tractor so much more enjoyable . Thanks to you Kenny and all the other members that make this forum what it is . :thumbup1gif::usa

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts

Yeah , Chris is awesome ! The simple fact that he would notice that we live close to each other and would go to the trouble of contacting us to save on shipping when it would not benefit him at all is selfless . I am looking forward to meeting you as well .
btw , my high school sweetheart went to PHS .Small world , actually you may have known her little brother as he was several years younger and would have been in high school about the same time as you were .
I am very appreciative of your offer and I am glad I found this forum and have the opportunity to meet people that I never would have met otherwise . Having this forum makes owning my tractor so much more enjoyable . Thanks to you Kenny and all the other members that make this forum what it is . :thumbup1gif::usa
Sort of like Christmas around here 365 days a year. :thumbup1gif:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Good morning guys, this was a no brainer! Why waste money.

FWIW, if you BOTH hadn't mentioned GreenTractorTalk in your orders, I probably wouldn't have taken the initiative. Since the people of GTT are such quality people, I thought it might work out. And am glad it has.

I only wish this kind of thing could work out for some Canadian folks. Many shipments go up to the Alberta region, but have yet to be combined. Bit of a shame. Oh well, I expect at some point they'll be able to just go to their Deere dealer and get them right there.:good2:

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ready to GO !!

Here's a pic of our (ultrapile & mine) forks packaged and ready to ship !!!!! :yahoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
22,730 Posts
Here's a pic of our (ultrapile & mine) forks packaged and ready to ship !!!!! :yahoo:
That's a beautiful sight! Even notice the piece of plywood over the box on the close end - so the forklifts won't crush the box when going into the pallet. Talk about a nice palletizing job!

·
Registered
892 Posts
I did notice a pallet jack being used instead of a nice set of forks on a tractor. ;)

·
Registered
709 Posts
It will be an old forklift on my end which most likely unloads them. All I can do now is :munch:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts