Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I seem to keep adding to my 1025 with stuff I really don't need but still wanted:lol:

Pallet forks seemed to be very popular and after reading about them on three different sites I decided I needed some but which ones what the big question.

There are a lot of people on here who say once they got theirs they never went back to the bucket.....

I did what a lot of people on here said to do. What would I be using them for and would I need them all the time. Who knows the real answer to that question.

It came down to Artillian or Titan. Artillian was the best choice if money isn't an object and if you want to keep adding on... maybe that is why I went with Titan. I just keep adding and adding... maybe this will slow me down:flag_of_truce:

I PM members with both and received a lot of good information. Since I don't have a lot of area (1 1/2 ac) half lawn half trees, in a development, I just wanted them to use when I needed to move stuff from here to there.

After receiving an email from a friend on here with a 15% coupon and then using my 5% I ordered Titan 42" forks and carriage. Went to the site and ordered them $Wow was that easy. I then went and unloaded my truck of my Tarter tiller #600 and it was easy to slide the forks under and pick it up and off.

Then I moved a few things around and now I have decided (like others on here) I haven't put the bucket back on as I have other plans now. I went and got 6 pallets and have started to organized things on pallets so they are so easy to move around now.

I went the less expensive way but I know for me that was the right choice and I thank everyone on here for there help!:greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
13,874 Posts
I also went with the Titans, just couldn’t justify double the cost for 72lb difference in weight. I too used a coupon and ended up with 36” forks w/brush guard and round bale spears and a blank plate for $558 right to the driveway. They are the best attachment so far for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
Another titan owner here. 42” standard set. Only issue is I wish the green paint matched! Lol. Great product even better price

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
We are glad to assist you in spending your money......It's what we do best at GTT.:lol:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Another titan owner here. 42” standard set. Only issue is I wish the green paint matched! Lol. Great product even better price
The green on my Titan forks matches pretty well. Way better than the green on my KK Pro tiller. But I've seen other KK tillers that matched very well. I wonder why they have such color inconsistency with these 3rd party implements?

Rob

·
Premium Member
4,544 Posts
I seem to keep adding to my 1025 with stuff I really don't need but still wanted:lol:

Pallet forks seemed to be very popular and after reading about them on three different sites I decided I needed some but which ones what the big question.

There are a lot of people on here who say once they got theirs they never went back to the bucket.....

I did what a lot of people on here said to do. What would I be using them for and would I need them all the time. Who knows the real answer to that question.

It came down to Artillian or Titan. Artillian was the best choice if money isn't an object and if you want to keep adding on... maybe that is why I went with Titan. I just keep adding and adding... maybe this will slow me down:flag_of_truce:

I PM members with both and received a lot of good information. Since I don't have a lot of area (1 1/2 ac) half lawn half trees, in a development, I just wanted them to use when I needed to move stuff from here to there.

After receiving an email from a friend on here with a 15% coupon and then using my 5% I ordered Titan 42" forks and carriage. Went to the site and ordered them $Wow was that easy. I then went and unloaded my truck of my Tarter tiller #600 and it was easy to slide the forks under and pick it up and off.

Then I moved a few things around and now I have decided (like others on here) I haven't put the bucket back on as I have other plans now. I went and got 6 pallets and have started to organized things on pallets so they are so easy to move around now.

I went the less expensive way but I know for me that was the right choice and I thank everyone on here for there help!:greentractorride:
Glad you had a good experience with Titan. I had my doubts after hearing from a few members here but in the end I was pretty darned happy. Glad I gambled and pulled the trigger.. enjoy.. Jeff

·
Registered
157 Posts
The green on my Titan forks matches pretty well. Way better than the green on my KK Pro tiller. But I've seen other KK tillers that matched very well. I wonder why they have such color inconsistency with these 3rd party implements?

Rob
Looks like I need to take a picture to share on here. Mine are what I would call significantly different. More of a “hunter Forrest green”

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Looks like I need to take a picture to share on here. Mine are what I would call significantly different. More of a “hunter Forrest green”
I'm not doubting you. I'm just curious why they seem to have such variations. You'd think their paint supplier would be consistent. Or that they would catch mismatches early and avoid them. My KK tiller is more of a muted green, like old faded JD paint.

Rob

Reactions: Robnik and pcabe5

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paid $374 to my door

Few members asked what the cost was... it was $374 to my door in four days To me a great deal and I have members on here to thank for this. :gizmo:

·
Premium Member
13,874 Posts
Few members asked what the cost was... it was $374 to my door in four days To me a great deal and I have members on here to thank for this. :gizmo:
You did good, sounds like close to the same deal I did, it's a very big savings IMO. Maybe back when Artillian was independent and everyone jumped on them they didn't cost as much. :dunno: but I know for myself if I paid $800+ for a set of forks they better be JD originals. A lot of the weight difference is simply that Titan forks are 4" instead of 3". Either way anyone goes forks are probably the handiest attachment one can buy.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
You did good, sounds like close to the same deal I did, it's a very big savings IMO. Maybe back when Artillian was independent and everyone jumped on them they didn't cost as much. :dunno: but I know for myself if I paid $800+ for a set of forks they better be JD originals. A lot of the weight difference is simply that Titan forks are 4" instead of 3". Either way anyone goes forks are probably the handiest attachment one can buy.
I absolutely love my Artillian fork set-up. One of the best purchases I ever made. And, having purchases a couple of JDQA attachments from Titan, I can attest to the difference in attention to detail between the two manufacturers.

BUT...that being said, I have to agree with the highlighted text above! If you buy Titan forks, you're gonna love 'em! If you buy Artillian forks, you're gonna love 'em!

·
Premium Member
13,874 Posts
I absolutely love my Artillian fork set-up. One of the best purchases I ever made. And, having purchases a couple of JDQA attachments from Titan, I can attest to the difference in attention to detail between the two manufacturers.

BUT...that being said, I have to agree with the highlighted text above! If you buy Titan forks, you're gonna love 'em! If you buy Artillian forks, you're gonna love 'em!
I have no doubt, I'm not knocking Artillian and after all, with most things you get what you pay for. If the Artillian setup was even remotely close price wise I'm sure I would've gone that route. I also under stand there are other attachments that one can get for the Artillian frame, so I understand that has to taken into consideration as well.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I bought the Artillian, I have since used titans on friends tractors, are the artillian better made, yes, but they are not worth the $$$ they ask for them and add to shipping and customer service issues they seem to be having since Curtis took over. If I was buying now Titan it would be.

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
That was a deal. I like my Titan forks and I haven't used my bucket once. Glad you are happy with them. :good2::good2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discounts?

Someone mentioned a 15% off coupon and another 5% as well. How do I get discounts like that? Are they still available?

ejchron

·
Premium Member
13,874 Posts
Someone mentioned a 15% off coupon and another 5% as well. How do I get discounts like that? Are they still available?

ejchron
I went on there website and signed up for their newsletter and presto, I get coupons emailed to me 2-3 per week.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Great price. Now you still have money for us to help you spend.:gizmo:

·
Premium Member
13,874 Posts
That’s the other most valid reason, free freight, not shipping, my order was 362 lbs total, and the same, 4 days from order submission to delivery.

·
Registered
33 Posts
For those that care, just remember that everything Titan sells is imported from China, they are a "Distributor" and do not manufacture anything, go look at the about us page on their website...nothing about making anything.

Sometimes "least cost" is not "best cost". They make money by coping others products and producing them off shore to drastically undercut American companies and workers.

MAGA :usa

Here is screen shot of the old about us page, notice whats circled:

Titan.JPG

1 - 20 of 89 Posts