Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my Artillian forks (2300lb, 36" fork) today , arrived at trucking terminal 9:30 this morning, I placed the order 4/19 at 4:30PM. The forks have a built date of 4/18. Forks were made seven days ago and shipped in six days after placing an order at end of day, I would say they are getting it done, and forks look great! I was really torn between several brands found some complaints on other brands but only ones on Artillian was on price, very well made and the forks weight about 58lbs. each and carriage is 73 lbs., I loaded them from trucking terminal dock to my truck by myself. Hey Artillian THANX!:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Received my Artillian forks (2300lb, 36" fork) today , arrived at trucking terminal 9:30 this morning, I placed the order 4/19 at 4:30PM. The forks have a built date of 4/18. Forks were made seven days ago and shipped in six days after placing an order at end of day, I would say they are getting it done, and forks look great! I was really torn between several brands found some complaints on other brands but only ones on Artillian was on price, very well made and the forks weight about 58lbs. each and carriage is 73 lbs., I loaded them from trucking terminal dock to my truck by myself. Hey Artillian THANX!:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:
Congratulations! You will love them!

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Glad things went well for you

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yes I agree, Artillian's are pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for. They do make a quality product! I love the fact that you can take the forks off of the frame and put other attachments on, I love the versatility, just like the John Deere

1 - 6 of 6 Posts