Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered forks for my 4052R, anyone know how long it takes to get them after they are ordered. Do they stock them or make them as the orders come in? Thanks Barry

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
They have inventory usually. I think it took 4-5 days to get my little set.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Let us know when they come in. First, and most important, you will be very happy with the product. Change of ownership, a couple months back, could have been smoother. Hopefully they are caught up and a bit more organized at this point. It's my understanding that the ownership transition occurred a bit sooner than originally planned.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
They make a great product. Good luck:good2:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks all. Nice to have this site and people's reviews of products and equipment. Thanks to you I will have forks that I think will be quite good. I will try and take some pics and report on the artillian forks. Problem is I needed them yesterday. Barry

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let us know when they come in. First, and most important, you will be very happy with the product. Change of ownership, a couple months back, could have been smoother. Hopefully they are caught up and a bit more organized at this point. It's my understanding that the ownership transition occurred a bit sooner than originally planned.
The new owner must be on vacation, 6 days and not a word. Anyone else ordered from Artillian in the last couple of weeks. Thanks Barry

·
Registered
139 Posts
The new owner must be on vacation, 6 days and not a word. Anyone else ordered from Artillian in the last couple of weeks. Thanks Barry
The new owner is a bigger outfit, Curtis Industries, and shouldn't be affected by vacations. They also acquired the Artillian employees. My view, which certainly can be incorrect at times, is that Curtis Industries are more set up to have a dealer interface, rather than an online interface, and are still trying to get the bugs out of their ordering procedure. Try calling again, and leave a message.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Artillian Customer Service

There has been a couple instances of people having an old telephone number not getting through.
If you have experienced this, my apologies! Monday through Friday please use 508-459-4394, and
if I don't pick up immediately, I will return your call same day.

Also, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Peter

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ordered my forks on 5/31.

Got an email from Artillian on 6/2 saying that the order went out the prior night! On 6/5 the carrier called me for delivery, I delayed them being delivered until today due to schedule conflict. Nice turn around Artillian. Everyone said you were good. Since this is my first purchase I was watching closely. I wasn't disappointed.

Packages were in great shape, well banded, no damage. My grapple order will be coming soon (ish).

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Now we just need some pics of them working !!!! :munch::munch::munch:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts