Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in a set of forks for my 1026R w/H120 Loader. :greentractorride: I would like a quote . . . . . I can kind'a put it together from your website but just not sure and have questions. I've called, no answer, and I didn't want to leave a message. It there a current incentive/sale? :unknown: Discount for GTT members? :unknown: Please advise.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Interested in a set of forks for my 1026R w/H120 Loader. :greentractorride: I would like a quote . . . . . I can kind'a put it together from your website but just not sure and have questions. I've called, no answer, and I didn't want to leave a message. It there a current incentive/sale? :unknown: Discount for GTT members? :unknown: Please advise.
Hi Marlin,

Not sure why you didn't get an answer. We're here. But as it says on the website, sometimes we don't hear the phone (or can't get to it in time).

Actually, we're right now in the middle of another 12" snow storm today. We've met our goals for the day so we're splitting early.

But send an email (below) with your shipping address and I can get back to you by email or phone, whichever you prefer.

All incentives are listed on the website. We actually just REDUCED some prices, such as on pallet fork sets, which were sale prices that we were able to make permanent.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Order placed and FedEx Call Tag requested . . . . Should ship today for a five day ride across the US.

I'm excited to have a great of forks with all the positive feedback I've read here.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
Order placed and FedEx Call Tag requested . . . . Should ship today for a five day ride across the US.

I'm excited to have a great of forks with all the positive feedback I've read here.
Trust me you'll like them. I have beat the mortal crap out of ours. They are still going strong and still look fairly new.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
22,708 Posts

Awesome! With all you have going on at your place with the new livestock and all you will be amazed with how handy they are and how much you will use them. My bucket is only on my tractor now in winter for pushing snow and maybe once or twice in the summer.

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trust me you'll like them. I have beat the mortal crap out of ours. They are still going strong and still look fairly new.:thumbup1gif:
Awesome! With all you have going on at your place with the new livestock and all you will be amazed with how handy they are and how much you will use them. My bucket is only on my tractor now in winter for pushing snow and maybe once or twice in the summer.
From what I read here I'll love this setup. It seems every attachment I buy for the :greentractorride: adds to the value and I use it more and more. With the gravel road that I have to maintain though, I don't see not using the bucket so much. . . . We will see how the works out as the box scraper may be used more for the road.

Everyone brags here about the quality, being a retired ISO 9000 Lead Auditor and visiting hundreds of manufacturing plants over the years, I am anxious to see the quality and suspect I will be pleasantly surprised.

Just checked the three FedEx tracking numbers, two will be here Thursday next week and one Friday.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
marlin; well cheers to u.:cheers:my friend. I'm glad u was able to get a set of these, I'm pretty:think::nunu:sure u will enjoy them. ok-waiting on action shots of them on tractor.10/4:laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
marlin; well cheers to u.:cheers:my friend. I'm glad u was able to get a set of these, I'm pretty:think::nunu:sure u will enjoy them. ok-waiting on action shots of them on tractor.10/4:laugh:
Big Jim- Yea, they're going to need to earn their keep, but from what everyone says here on GTT, that won't be a problem. One thing is I'm suspecting I'll need to make a vertical storage rack that holds my bucket, tiller or box scraper since I won't have floor space to keep two of them out of the Oregon :rain: when not on the :greentractorride:.

These Artillian forks are replacing a set of clamp-on forks I bought early on when I didn't know better. I'm going to have to try to sell them locally. If you're moving brush with forks they work great. But if it's heavy moving/lifting, I'm always concerned with bending the loader bucket.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
From what I read here I'll love this setup. It seems every attachment I buy for the :greentractorride: adds to the value and I use it more and more. With the gravel road that I have to maintain though, I don't see not using the bucket so much. . . . We will see how the works out as the box scraper may be used more for the road.

Everyone brags here about the quality, being a retired ISO 9000 Lead Auditor and visiting hundreds of manufacturing plants over the years, I am anxious to see the quality and suspect I will be pleasantly surprised.

Just checked the three FedEx tracking numbers, two will be here Thursday next week and one Friday.
Marlin I will definitely enjoy hearing an objective analysis from you about the Artillian product. In my employ I am in a position to design fixtures and workholding for machining and welding and we produce components and assemblies for world class companies. Artillian's assembly absolutely met my expectations for design, coating, paint, welding and customer service. :good2:

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
Marlin I will definitely enjoy hearing an objective analysis from you about the Artillian product. In my employ I am in a position to design fixtures and workholding for machining and welding and we produce components and assemblies for world class companies. Artillian's assembly absolutely met my expectations for design, coating, paint, welding and customer service. :good2:

I don't own Artillian forks, but I have gotten to look at Dieselshadow's set. I deal with forklifts and equipment daily, and in my opinion the Artillian fork system is better designed and better matched to the machine it's going on than a lot of industrial fork sets are on forklifts. :good2:

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't own Artillian forks, but I have gotten to look at Dieselshadow's set. I deal with forklifts and equipment daily, and in my opinion the Artillian fork system is better designed and better matched to the machine it's going on than a lot of industrial fork sets are on forklifts. :good2:
:laugh: I rest my case!!

Now, in my opinion, Artillian has a big reputation to live up to with this GTT'r. Expectations have been set and the bar is high. :nunu:

Somehow I feel real good about this purchase . . . . :good2:

·
Premium Member
9,133 Posts
Congrats Marlin! :good2:

I am very confident that you will be very pleased with your purchase. :thumbup1gif:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
:laugh: I rest my case!!

Now, in my opinion, Artillian has a big reputation to live up to with this GTT'r. Expectations have been set and the bar is high. :nunu:

Somehow I feel real good about this purchase . . . . :good2:
Yikes, this reminds me of when someone says "you have to see this xyz movie! It's the best movie I've ever seen." Then you go see it with high expectations and you think "What's the big deal?" :laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yikes, this reminds me of when someone says "you have to see this xyz movie! It's the best movie I've ever seen." Then you go see it with high expectations and you think "What's the big deal?" :laugh:
Objective evidence rather the subjective evidence.

:munch: :munch:

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, the Artillian Forks I am so impatiently waiting for are in Troutdale Oregon at the FedEx terminal. As of 3:45am they are not scheduled for delivery today. :banghead::banghead:

:nunu::nunu:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
Well, the Artillian Forks I am so impatiently waiting for are in Troutdale Oregon at the FedEx terminal. As of 3:45am they are not scheduled for delivery today. :banghead::banghead:

Wait.gif :munch:

·
Premium Member
9,133 Posts

Hopefully they just haven't loaded the truck yet.

:munch:

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All three packages on the vehicle for delivery today. Record keeping/scanning might not be a FedEx strong point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
20,681 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:thumbup1gif: All three cartons arrived around 2pm with FedEx come for Friday's pickup. We unloaded the three cartons and then I got the :greentractorride: and took them to the barn.

It was too :raindance: to do much more than that, so there they await my review. I will say that all packaging was intact and secure after the week long ride across the country. . . . Nice job for items so heavy. Artillian asked for suggestions in packaging and the only one I'd make as this point would be to add plastic 'L' pieces under cross straps corners to prevent them from cutting through the carton . . . . But as you can see there was minor cutting in the long ride to Oregon.

IMG_1610.jpg

More to come later . . . . :cowboy:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts