Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI folks,

It looks like Spring has finally arrived in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. I'm chomping at the bit to start blazing some trails on 37 acres we purchased last year. I've been reading a ton of useful info about forks and grapples and other implements for my 3320.

I was trying to decide (grappling :laugh:) between forks and a grapple until I learned that Chris at Artillian is designing a grapple that will use their fork frame. It makes a lot of sense to me to purchase the forks and then seriously consider going with their grapple when it's finally released.

Does this sound like a reasonable approach? I also have a Frontier Rotary Cutter to help with the trails.

Best Regards,

Pete

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hello Pete,

I am a big fan of equipment that you can get multiple uses from. I would most definately go with the Artillian Forks for that reason. It makes great sense to invest in a platform you can expand on and make it do multiple duties. From everything I have heard, Chris is great to work with too!

·
Administrator
18,501 Posts
I think the modular design of the Artillian product shows how much thought was really put into the system from the beginning and proves its value even more. There are already three attachments to fit the frame, and at least two more in the works that we know about.

Reactions: Artillian and Pete

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Pete,

I am a big fan of equipment that you can get multiple uses from. I would most definately go with the Artillian Forks for that reason. It makes great sense to invest in a platform you can expand on and make it do multiple duties. From everything I have heard, Chris is great to work with too!

I agree, that's what attracted me to them in the first place. I placed my order. I guess the frames won't be ready until Friday. I hope he hasn't sold them out.

Pete

·
Registered
714 Posts
I put the artillian short tines on order last week. Watch out rocks, I got your number!

Reactions: Artillian

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One thing to consider as well, is that I have never read a bad post about Chris or his products. Good businessmen and quality products are really tough to find.
Update:

I ordered the forks last Tuesday or Wednesday and haven't heard a thing. I'll check through my email (I get a lot of Crap) and send Artillian a follow up.

Pete

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Update:

I ordered the forks last Tuesday or Wednesday and haven't heard a thing. I'll check through my email (I get a lot of Crap) and send Artillian a follow up.

Pete
Hi Pete. And Hi Everyone. Thank you all very much for your votes of confidence.:thumbup1gif: My caretakers here at GTT were kind enough to mention this thread.

Things are nuts here at the moment. Orders have been piling up faster than I can review them and respond where necessary.:gaah: And now that the long awaited shipment of forks has finally come in, everyone wants theirs now now now! And for good reason.. (Unfortunately, there is still much work to do to finish them up for shipping which takes time). It's getting harder and harder to keep up with what's in stock, running low, out of stock, etc. Pete, your order is getting a fork frame from the batch expected in from powder coating any day, following which it will ship as soon as possible. Sorry for the lag in communication and website information. This spring has been like no other...

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Pete, your order is getting a fork frame from the batch expected in from powder coating any day, following which it will ship as soon as possible. Sorry for the lag in communication and website information.
Now that's SERVICE!!!!:good2:

Reactions: Pete and Artillian
1 - 9 of 9 Posts