Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I’ll just have to use my imagination I guess - a table full of Grumpy Old Men......
:lol: You got it! Truthfully though, Jim and Frank arrived before we did. I walked right past their table because I was looking for a couple old farts. They are way younger looking than I expected. As for grumpy ... I'm guilty as charged.

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
:lol: You got it! Truthfully though, Jim and Frank arrived before we did. I walked right past their table because I was looking for a couple old farts. They are way younger looking than I expected. As for grumpy ... I'm guilty as charged.
Is this your beginning for entry into local politics?

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
It’s official, CowAlleyway, err, I mean OxPath has his own chapter in my GTT ledger of troublemakers.

I’ve always heard the further east you go in NY, the more derelicts you run into, you know NYC and all.
Finally! My own chapter. :yahoo: I have to agree with you about the dereliction level when traveling east. Sullivan County, to my east, comes to mind. :laugh:
HEY ... Watch it Yoouz Guys. :hornets:

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Is this your beginning for entry into local politics?
I don't think I qualify for politics. I actually meant what I wrote. :laugh:

HEY ... Watch it Yoouz Guys. :hornets:
:laugh: Sorry about that Tom. CP, troublemaker that he is, started this mess and you just got caught up in it. You're a good guy in my book. I'm thinking the real problem members are a bit further south than you ... down about Pennsylvania or so.

·
Registered
12,670 Posts
:nunu:
I'm thinking the real problem members are a bit further south than you ... down about Pennsylvania or so.
ok-now -ospath now ur messing with me u know--i live in PA., TOO:lol:

i like coaltrain--feeel some pics of this meet up should of been in order for the day.

remember this---no pics it didn't happen-right:laugh:

and ---:ttiwwp::lolol:

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
I don't think I qualify for politics. I actually meant what I wrote. :laugh:

:laugh: Sorry about that Tom. CP, troublemaker that he is, started this mess and you just got caught up in it. You're a good guy in my book. I'm thinking the real problem members are a bit further south than you ... down about Pennsylvania or so.
:nunu:

ok-now -ospath now ur messing with me u know--i live in PA., TOO:lol:

i like coaltrain--feeel some pics of this meet up should of been in order for the day.

remember this---no pics it didn't happen-right:laugh:

and ---:ttiwwp::lolol:
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
well i wish i saw this earlier
A New Yorker? It's too bad I couldn't help you out. I would have liked to post it with a little more lead time, but my travel day wasn't finalized until the day prior.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts