Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newby here.

I have a new Artillian grapple that I would love to use. I had the local dealer install a 3rd and 4th SCV valve on the back and they ran hoses up to the front of the tractor. They were supposed to have tested everything, but alas they never installed the hoses to the grapple. I have attempted to install them myself which appears to be simple, but elbows that screw into the hydraulic cylinder don't seem to be tight. And in fact there is fluid coming out of that connection so they aren't tight. Seems like i am stripping threads as i tighten them. What am I missing here? There must be a trick to this I am unaware of. Ideas?

Thanks

·
Administrator
18,543 Posts
Pics would help, but I suspect you have the fittings backwards. One side is JIC and the other is ORB, so the one with the o-ring goes workloads the cylinder. Didn't they supply you with the manual?

This video may help too, is shows how the hoses are assembled.

·
Administrator
18,543 Posts
Reactions: Toughsox

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you may be right. It looks like the picture on the thread you sent, so they are probably in backwards. Hopefully can straighten this out tomorrow. Thanks for your help Ken!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts