Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's are some feedback images received from one of the first people to take delivery of their grapple. This particular fellow also got a diverter kit at the same time. I think he had everything installed and operating in an afternoon and humbly claimed that he was probably the "lowest common denominator" when it comes to installing things like this, which I assured him he is definitely not. :laugh:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Excellent! That rock is about the size of what I find constantly as I dig where I am in the Catskill Mountains. We have "three rocks for every dirt".

My Grapple is being delivered tomorrow and the 1025R comes back from the dealer on Friday with a brand new 260 backhoe!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
Here's are some feedback images received from one of the first people to take delivery of their grapple. This particular fellow also got a diverter kit at the same time. I think he had everything installed and operating in an afternoon and humbly claimed that he was probably the "lowest common denominator" when it comes to installing things like this, which I assured him he is definitely not. :laugh:
Some say a picture is worth a 1000 words. Those pictures right there are worth waaaay more than 1000 words.:thumbup1gif:

I'm Impressed, Just Sayin!

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Impressive!!!!! :bigthumb:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent! That rock is about the size of what I find constantly as I dig where I am in the Catskill Mountains. We have "three rocks for every dirt".

My Grapple is being delivered tomorrow and the 1025R comes back from the dealer on Friday with a brand new 260 backhoe!
I think you too will be very happy but do keep in mind that a 3720 has substantially bigger brass knuckles than a 1025r. But still, I suspect that you will be able to manage some pretty impressive bones.

·
Premium Member
9,117 Posts
That just looks Awesome! :hi:

I could stand not having a set of forks.......

BUT I CAN'T STAND NOT HAVING ONE OF THESE!

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
I want one ... so I'll keep on repeating to myself:

I need to save for my grapple.

Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
9,117 Posts
I want one ... so I'll keep on repeating to myself:

Thanks for posting.
I've been saving for a rainy day.

It rained yesterday. Just sayin'

·
Registered
768 Posts
Bet that 3720 / Artillian Grapple combo can really get some work done! I'd love to see a new 4000 series machine with the Grapple in action.

·
Premium Member
9,117 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well, installing the diverter and grapple went smooth as butter so I headed out to the lower 40 to give it the test.
This plot has been undisturbed for decades and is a tangle of dead fallen trees, roots, and the ever present Catskill Rocks. I figured if it can handle this it can handle anything.

Grapple.jpg

I set the bed at 30 degrees and in float position and drove forward a couple yards

Grap1.jpg

What came up in the Grapple was jaw-dropping!

Grap2.jpg

I grappled up load after load just like this!

Grap3 2.jpg

After 45 minutes I had a good start to the project

GRAPCLEAR.jpg

The Artillian Grapple is a Grand Slam Home Run for Chris and his great crew!!!:bigthumb:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's really fantastic Mr. Fishbait! It's great to see that the design of this grapple hit the sweet spot of being useful on the 1000 series machines all the way up to the 3000 series. This was a challenge. Whew!

Keep it coming!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
That's really fantastic Mr. Fishbait! It's great to see that the design of this grapple hit the sweet spot of being useful on the 1000 series machines all the way up to the 3000 series. This was a challenge. Whew!

Keep it coming!
:good2:
BTW, The proverbial "sweet spot" would be one in my garage.

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
:good2:
BTW, The proverbial "sweet spot" would be one in my garage.
One would complement your chipper quite well, just sayin'

·
Registered
403 Posts

Keep it coming!
More work on the lower 40

THe Artillian Grapple, which I now call "Mr. Grabber", continues to amaze with its awesome capabilities. I'm easily moving stuff with ease I did not think possible!

Do whatever you have to do to get your hands on one of these outstanding attachments. You wont regret it.

Here's some stuff you can't do with a bucket. Forks might do an adequate job but not nearly as fast and effortless as Mr. Grabber!

P1000754.JPG

P1000755.JPG

P1000756.JPG

P1000759.JPG

P1000760.JPG

P1000761.JPG

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
That is pretty darn cool. Chris has definitely hit a grand slam with this product.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
498 Posts
I've been posting elsewhere about my love for this grapple. Thought I'd add some pics here for the curious.
IMG_20150725_183215569 (1280x721).jpg

IMG_20150725_183155260 (1280x721).jpg

IMG_20150721_152425725 (1280x721).jpg

1 - 20 of 52 Posts