Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to some new finishing refinements, the price could be cut on our Grapples a bit! :gizmo:

Also, due to inquiries received, and now that inventory is running smoothly, we can now offer the Upper subassembly and the Lower subassembly separately. This way, someone can purchase the Grapple Lower and add the Upper later as budget allows. The Grapple Upper is also available for people who want to fabricate your own bucket grapple or whatever you like.

:usa

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
22,730 Posts
Due to some new finishing refinements, the price could be cut on our Grapples a bit! :gizmo:

Also, due to inquiries received, and now that inventory is running smoothly, we can now offer the Upper subassembly and the Lower subassembly separately. This way, someone can purchase the Grapple Lower and add the Upper later as budget allows. The Grapple Upper is also available for people who want to fabricate your own bucket grapple or whatever you like.
Oh man.....I can see uses for the lower assembly already in my mind......

Are the prices broken down on your site yet Chris?

·
Vendor
9 Posts
Oh man.....I can see uses for the lower assembly already in my mind......

Are the prices broken down on your site yet Chris?
Hi Stan, Chris's link should take you to the Grapple page easy enough which has the pricing (as well as a sale for the Grapple Rake :)).

The Lower Grapple Assembly model number is GRP-GP20-GRLS and the Upper Grapple Assembly model number is GRP-GP20-GRUS.

http://www.artillian.com/Grapple.htm

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
22,730 Posts
Hi Stan, Chris's link should take you to the Grapple page easy enough which has the pricing (as well as a sale for the Grapple Rake :)).

The Lower Grapple Assembly model number is GRP-GP20-GRLS and the Upper Grapple Assembly model number is GRP-GP20-GRUS.

Here's the link again if you need it. Artillian Grapple

Hope this helps!
Got it Robin - thanks!

·
Registered
2,939 Posts

Artillian Grapple

Hope this helps!
Please educate me Robin, I have the pallet fork set. These lowers will fit on the backrest right? Do three lowers fit on when fully loaded or two?

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please educate me Robin, I have the pallet fork set. These lowers will fit on the backrest right? Do three lowers fit on when fully loaded or two?
Jeff,

Please clarify, what are you referring to as the "backrest"? The backrest is the optional raised guard behind the pallet fork frame. These modules mount on the rails of the pallet fork frame, where the forks go.

One, two, or three modules can be attached to the pallet fork frame. From the Grapple webpage, see here

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Jeff,

Please clarify, what are you referring to as the "backrest"? The backrest is the optional raised guard behind the pallet fork frame. These modules mount on the rails of the pallet fork frame, where the forks go.

One, two, or three modules can be attached to the pallet fork frame. From the Grapple webpage, see here
Yes, thank you, I meant the frame. By the way, is the redesigned backrest ready for production yet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts