Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Grapple for my h120 loader couple years ago with diverter kit. I bought another 1025 for my lake home and wanted to be able to use loader on both tractors. I called artillian to see if I could just buy cable that attaches to joystick controller and runs to selenoid on loader with out buying whole kit, they said just sell as whole kit. Anyone that has this set up have any ideas of another option I could use to control selenoid to open and close grapple. It is powered by 12 volt outlet on tractor.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I bought a Grapple for my h120 loader couple years ago with diverter kit. I bought another 1025 for my lake home and wanted to be able to use loader on both tractors. I called artillian to see if I could just buy cable that attaches to joystick controller and runs to selenoid on loader with out buying whole kit, they said just sell as whole kit. Anyone that has this set up have any ideas of another option I could use to control selenoid to open and close grapple. It is powered by 12 volt outlet on tractor.
If I understand your question correctly, you have the diverter valve already installed on the second tractor? If that is the case then all that is needed is a single pole on/off switch.

If you do NOT have the diverter, then no. You will need the diverter (Kit) or another method to get a 3rd hydraulic line (i.e. SCV) to the grapple.

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
I believe that Kenny at Bolt On Hooks can sell you the wiring setup. He offers basically the same universal set up where has the Artillian sells the whole kit with hoses. :good2:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
No doubt, Artillian is out sourcing the wiring portion of the diverter kit and that is why they're not selling parts. It would be fairly simple to fabricate, short of coming up with the pushbutton switch box that is secured to the joystick lever. You could probably come up with a pushbutton and the box to house it with from Digikey:

https://www.digikey.com/

The connector is a Deutsch and for a quantity of one, I'd check Amazon.

When I installed mine, I didn't utilize the power outlet, but rather direct wired it to the power distribution module and added a fuse for it. So I probably have the accy power plug somewhere and as far as that goes, probably the Deutsch connector as I have an assortment. You're welcome to them for the cost of the shipping.

If you want that same type of grey jacketed wire, checkout Waytek. They also may have a suitable pushbutton, will have the Deutsch connector (but will likely have a minimum order quantity), and the power outlet plug. So it maybe a one stop shopping:

https://www.waytekwire.com/products?clear=true

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I believe that Kenny at Bolt On Hooks can sell you the wiring setup. He offers basically the same universal set up where has the Artillian sells the whole kit with hoses. :good2:
I forgot Kenny was offering that. I'd start there, as well.

·
Administrator
17,569 Posts
I am confused too, why wouldn’t you need the whole diverter kit on the second tractor? Are you transporting your whole loader to the second home? :unknown:

We generally don’t sell the wiring kit separately either, they are included in the custom kit we source from our supplier (the same as Artillian).

·
Super Moderator
4,974 Posts
I am confused too, why wouldn’t you need the whole diverter kit on the second tractor? Are you transporting your whole loader to the second home? :unknown:

We generally don’t sell the wiring kit separately either, they are included in the custom kit we source from our supplier (the same as Artillian).
Based on the original post, it sounds like he has 2 1025R machines and is sharing a single loader between them.

Since the Artillian kit gets mounted on the loader uprights, when he moves the loader from one machine to the other, the diverter and hoses move with it. The only thing that doesn't move is the switch along with 2'-3' of wire to the connector.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jim hit the nail on the head, sorry I sometimes don't explain things the best. I have two 1025r and everything stays with the loader except the button on joystick and cable that goes to loader that you hook up when you put loader on. I want to have the option to use either tractor with grapple.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Jim hit the nail on the head, sorry I sometimes don't explain things the best. I have two 1025r and everything stays with the loader except the button on joystick and cable that goes to loader that you hook up when you put loader on. I want to have the option to use either tractor with grapple.
WR Long also sells parts and pieces of their diverter kit, maybe you can use their set up. The grapple itself doesn't care what powers it. I used to have the artillian diverter valve with artillian grapple on my 2210. I bought a 3025e and had a WR long third function valve mounted up and the grapple works great with it. Here is the link.

https://www.wrlonginc.com/spvalvekits

·
RIP Chris
148 Posts
Check again, you should find that those wiring subassemblies are certainly available.

More importantly, does your second tractor have the loader mast mounts that get bolted to the tractor frame?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep have all the loader mounts and brush guard added to second tractor. Agree doesn't have to be same harness that artillian uses but that button works nice the way they have it set up for joystick. This actually the 3rd 1026/1025r I have owned. Love these tractors they are so handy!!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I did find the exact wire harness through summitt Hydralics on the web for $85.00 if anyone runs into the same situation I am in.
How about just posting the P/N or even better a link?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts