Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having traded my 1025R I have no need for my dirvertor. New last August and I used it 1 day. It worked well no problems. A couple of weeks when mowing the wire to the power got punched in the pedals and cut. It just needs spliced together but everythinG is there. I even packed it back in original box. I put the install manual in a zip lock bag in case oil comes out of the hoses. I hung the hoses up to drain but I am sure there is still fluid to seal out. All hoses are still marked from Artillian. I need 450$ post paid.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price lowered to $420.00 Free shipping

·
Administrator
17,579 Posts
Wow great deal, I can't believe you still have this!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I hate to even ask, but any idea whats different between the H120 and 120R setups?

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe none..

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
A couple of weeks when mowing the wire to the power got punched in the pedals and cut. It just needs spliced together .
Folks, if the broken wire is stopping you from buying this, don't let it do so. I broke mine too. I called Artillian and had a new wire shipped. They were very responsive.

Tim

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
His kit will work on your 2025R without a issue same kit for H120/120R:bigthumb:
Odd that Artillian is charging $10 for the 120R if they are the same. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Odd that Artillian is charging $10 for the 120R if they are the same. :dunno:
I ordered a H120 Kit By Mistake and it works On a 120R I didn't Install it thought the dealer did:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Sure hope this works out for you, billybob. I really wanted it, but hubby on fence about getting grapple and I couldn't think of any other use for the diverter. So I mentioned it in hopes someone would remove the opportunity & I didn't have to agonize anymore. :laugh:

·
Registered
502 Posts
The differences in these diverter kits are in the hoses, possibly the connectors in the hydraulics and the length of the wires.
The Diverter valve is all the same.

I have a Artillian Diverter system that I bought for my 460 loader for use with a CTA grapple that was used on the 4610 that I sold.
It would work on any smaller loader with the only issue being the length of the hydraulic hoses and maybe the connectors.

So if someone bought my system it would work on a smaller loader BUT the hose length might need to be shortened and the connectors might have to be changed. That would be it.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Sure hope this works out for you, billybob. I really wanted it, but hubby on fence about getting grapple and I couldn't think of any other use for the diverter. So I mentioned it in hopes someone would remove the opportunity & I didn't have to agonize anymore. :laugh:
Have 'hubby' watch our grapple videos. If you've got him as far as 'up on the fence', these videos should get him the rest of the way over. We are, quite frankly, stunned at the effectiveness of this tool.

Tim

·
Registered
502 Posts
Have 'hubby' watch our grapple videos. If you've got him as far as 'up on the fence', these videos should get him the rest of the way over. We are, quite frankly, stunned at the effectiveness of this tool.

Tim

Maybe he's choking on the cost, I'll bet he can find a used one somewhere out there.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Oh, we've watched. That's what got him at least to the fence. :laugh:

Maybe he's choking on the cost, I'll bet he can find a used one somewhere out there.
It's more the amount of usage that he sees here. We've got a couple places to clear yet, but they're not major. Biggest problem is that, for the most part, everything you can do with a grapple you can do with forks/bucket/BH - it just takes longer. And, unlike Tim where Christie's often the cameraman when Katriel's not there, hubby has an in-house ground crew when needed (me :laugh:). A seldom used implement still takes space, requires configuration changes (even if minor) and maintenance considerations.

Hey, I DID talk him into the TnT. Seems to me we've got an abnormal situation here: the finance committee looks for stuff to make the job easier for the operator. :dunno::laugh:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Seems to me we've got an abnormal situation here: the finance committee looks for stuff to make the job easier for the operator. :dunno::laugh:
I think that happens more often than folks would like to admit. While we tease about it on-camera, it is the same at our house.

We see MANY comments like that here on GTT. "I wasn't gonna get the backhoe, but my wife insisted ..."

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
I think that happens more often than folks would like to admit. While we tease about it on-camera, it is the same at our house.

We see MANY comments like that here on GTT. "I wasn't gonna get the backhoe, but my wife insisted ..."
:lolol:while filling out the papers for the 2520-wife says u want a backhoe to go with the tractor back then. i was the one to chicken out that day-as i said we're getting up in price pretty high don't ya think:dunno::laugh: her words was buy it now as it's ur last one-:mocking:if we both could of seen the future at that moment-oh boy

:hide: i would of went with a 4 series with a cab:laugh::munch:

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dirverter is sold pending payment. Thanks for all the inquiry about it.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
[/B]:lolol:while filling out the papers for the 2520-wife says u want a backhoe to go with the tractor back then. i was the one to chicken out that day-as i said we're getting up in price pretty high don't ya think:dunno::laugh: her words was buy it now as it's ur last one-:mocking:if we both could of seen the future at that moment-oh boy

:hide: i would of went with a 4 series with a cab:laugh::munch:
True words Big Jim - that’s why I buy my trucks loaded now - no remorse.

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SOLD Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.