Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the Artillian Horse Blinders on a 2032r with ROPS light brush guards installed?

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Ransx77,

I installed the Artillian Horse Blinders on my 2038R with LED lights / Brush Guards on the ROPS. The upper guard has a vertical metal tab which interferes with the blinders.

This is how I solved the issue:
1. Remove the work light.
2. Test fit the blinder and mark the tab location (piece of painters tape at approximate tab location on blinder helps in marking the
blinder.
3. Cut a slot in the blinder with a dremel tool.
4. Slipped blinder over tab, install LED light.

Hope this helps.:good2:

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Has anyone installed the Artillian Horse Blinders on a 2032r with ROPS light brush guards installed?
Hi Ransx77,

I installed the Artillian Horse Blinders on my 2038R with LED lights / Brush Guards on the ROPS. The upper guard has a vertical metal tab which interferes with the blinders.

2. Test fit the blinder and mark the tab location (piece of painters tape at approximate tab location on blinder helps in marking the
blinder.

Yeah that is what I had Planed to do with My 2025R with The Guards and Horse Blinders But Now that I have a Cab The Horse Blinders are Not needed Because with the Tektite Cab You Have to Mount The LED Lights On the Bottom Of the Brush Guard or as My dealer did it Just flip them to different side of the Tractor Because You Can't Open the side windows with The LED Lights and Busch Guard or Horse Blinders On. They actually still Produce the same amount of forward Lighting Mounted Upside down:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Ransx77,

blinder.

This is great, thanks. Any chance you could share a photo or two?
Thanks in advance!
Randy

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Premium Member
13,122 Posts
Yeah that is what I had Planed to do with My 2025R with The Guards and Horse Blinders But Now that I have a Cab The Horse Blinders are Not needed Because with the Tektite Cab You Have to Mount The LED Lights On the Bottom Of the Brush Guard or as My dealer did it Just flip them to different side of the Tractor Because You Can't Open the side windows with The LED Lights and Busch Guard or Horse Blinders On. They actually still Produce the same amount of forward Lighting Mounted Upside down
Since you have those big forward lights above the cab, are those rear lights even worth having them hanging out like that? It seems the cab/tractor would create quite a shadow.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since you have those big forward lights above the cab, are those rear lights even worth having them hanging out like that? It seems the cab/tractor would create quite a shadow.
I would think so, with the cab he has lost the benefit of the fender mounted lights.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
I would think so, with the cab he has lost the benefit of the fender mounted lights.
Fender Light are Now the rear Cab lights Those Lights Mounted Underneath have Taken over the Fender Lights Job for the Most Part. I didn't Notice any shadow The 1 Time I ran them at Night. But Guess I have to wait till next winter to really find Out:bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts