Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of Artillian horse blinders that I'd like to see someone make use of. They didn't work out for me because I kept catching them on my branches on my trees so they are scuffed up a bit, but not cracked or broken anywhere. You pay the shipping from 61882 and they're all yours!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a very nice gesture! I'm sure someone will take you up on it before too long. :good2:
This is such a great forum and I can't do much, but I can do this......so its just like I used to tell the guys that worked for me; If its the right thing to do then just do the right thing.....seems so simple, but sometimes hard to do....it all works out!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I've got a set of Artillian horse blinders that I'd like to see someone make use of. They didn't work out for me because I kept catching them on my branches on my trees so they are scuffed up a bit, but not cracked or broken anywhere. You pay the shipping from 61882 and they're all yours!
PM sent

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Being that I have broken one of my factory light housings, I've been holding off on adding actual worklights. How much protection do these give to the lights as mine tend to drag in the tree branches when I have to mow. If they provide a fair amount of protection for the lights themselves, and someone has a good recommendation on a relatively inexpensive set of work lights that will go nicely with them, I would definitely take advantage.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Being that I have broken one of my factory light housings, I've been holding off on adding actual worklights. How much protection do these give to the lights as mine tend to drag in the tree branches when I have to mow. If they provide a fair amount of protection for the lights themselves, and someone has a good recommendation on a relatively inexpensive set of work lights that will go nicely with them, I would definitely take advantage.
In a word: none. The horse blinders do a wonderful job of keeping the light from blinding you over your shoulder, but they are not designed to provide any protection for the lights themselves. Sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts