Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to go back and watch the video where it shows them picking up the mower with the iMatch on the 3 point as I'm very sure I didn't do it right. Either way, it makes servicing the used 62D I bought much easier.

2013-12-01 18.23.02e.jpg

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
Interesting...you must have a older deck (new old stock maybe at your dealer?) because JD stopped installing those iMatch brackets about 2 years ago. We speculated liability concerns and/or punctured tire problems from driving over the deck as the reasons.

I do think you have the pins in the wrong place however, the iMatch should be 90* to the deck when lifting.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting...you must have a older deck (new old stock maybe at your dealer?) because JD stopped installing those iMatch brackets about 2 years ago. We speculated liability concerns and/or punctured tire problems from driving over the deck as the reasons.

I do think you have the pins in the wrong place however, the iMatch should be 90* to the deck when lifting.
Yeah, my dealer had just taken in a 62D and bagger on trade for a zero turn so I picked them up for a grand. That would explain why it would have that option. That's a pretty nice bonus. I'll just be careful to not drive over those brackets.

I watched the deere video again and I need to have the second pin installed in the for it to sit correctly.

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
$1000 is a great deal:yahoo:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts