Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
You may want to keep an eye on Mutton as well. They sell Artillian products as well, possible they may have a % off sale at some point as well.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Some times Artillian has a used set that they sell for less.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go to Artillian

I tried to buy an Artillian fork frame from another supplier and after 2 weeks of no reply I called and was told they did not have in stock. Well.... it is winter in Maine and I needed that frame for my plow. So I cancelled and called Artillian and the frame is delivered in 2 days!
Great company to buy from.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Ok waiting to pull the trigger on a set of forks and front hoe.....just waiting for a good Artillian offer to come along. Anything in the wind that someone knows about?
Our Current Promotions can be seen here Artillian Tractor Attachments - Light-Weight Heavy-Duty Pallet Forks for John Deere Subcompact & Compact Tractors

We do our best to keep prices as low as possible for all customers at all times without sacrificing on quality so offering big flashy artificial incentives is not our business model. You can find substandard equipment cheaper, but you won't find better. If you bought a John Deere tractor as the best investment for many years of service, our goal is for Artillian to be a natural choice for your attachments.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Our Current Promotions can be seen here Artillian Tractor Attachments - Light-Weight Heavy-Duty Pallet Forks for John Deere Subcompact & Compact Tractors

We do our best to keep prices as low as possible for all customers at all times without sacrificing on quality so offering big flashy artificial incentives is not our business model. You can find substandard equipment cheaper, but you won't find better. If you bought a John Deere tractor as the best investment for many years of service, our goal is for Artillian to be a natural choice for your attachments.

Thanks
Translation,you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I can attest to that. I have their grapple, forks, hoe bucket along with two frames. All of it has been very easy to use and of top notch quality. I have been able to get a lot of work done on my property because of his equipment. Their grapple has save me many hours of work, not too mention money, because I can simply grab logs out of my woods instead of cut up pieces of wood when dealing with fallen trees. Came in real handy during the hurricane this year. I have used his forks a lot. I have moved twice since I bought them and I use them to move pallets of my stuff. That alone has saved me a ton of time. To be able to palletize my junk makes for a fast move. I am moving right now to what I hope is my die in place house and so far I have moved 16 pallets of stuff with his forks. I was able to completely load a 28 foot enclosed trailer in about 3 hours of work vs an all day affair if I did it by hand. Just a darn shame I can't get my tractor in my house to fork my furniture on the trailer! The hoe bucket has made short work of a lot of roots I have left in the cleared portion of my property. I have searched for a year for tool that can take them up easily without spending a fortune and the hoe bucket is it. The grapple can do it too but the hoe bucket is more efficient for individual roots.

Artillian's attachments are well worth the investment if you are the type to use your tractor a lot and are not afraid to get it dirty. Their attachments are made for work not sitting around. If you like just having shiny green stuff sitting in your garage then it's expensive. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Well, not always

From all accounts that's true with Artillian. I don't remember seeing any posts about someone not happy with their product in any significant way. However, I would say it's not always true with every company. Maybe it should be "You pay for what you get, sometimes you pay for a lot more than you get."

I had an example today. I had a brand new paint spray gun made specifically for spraying tree paint. I had sprayed water through it once to make sure it functioned. Drive to the farm (40 miles or so) and try to use it. Nothing, nada not a dribble much less a spray. I paid, but didn't get much for my money. Fortunately, I don't think that's the case with Artillian.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
144 Posts
Agreed, probably the best value in attachments I have purchased so far (other than Kens hooks). I did manage to get the fork frame from the used list on the Artillian site but other than that everything was purchased new at full price and was still a bargain in my opinion. I was really on the fence about the forks in particular but they are my most used attachments in the arsenal, followed by the bucket, and then the grapple which is not only irreplaceable for some uses, its a ton of fun and provides for a level of Tim Taylor satisfaction that few other implements can match.

Chris was great to deal with and shipping was very fast and I am in Canada.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Agreed, probably the best value in attachments I have purchased so far (other than Kens hooks). I did manage to get the fork frame from the used list on the Artillian site but other than that everything was purchased new at full price and was still a bargain in my opinion. I was really on the fence about the forks in particular but they are my most used attachments in the arsenal, followed by the bucket, and then the grapple which is not only irreplaceable for some uses, its a ton of fun and provides for a level of Tim Taylor satisfaction that few other implements can match.

Chris was great to deal with and shipping was very fast and I am in Canada.
How much was shipping to Canada - if you don't mind me asking?

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
FWIW, anyone curious about shipping to anywhere should visit Artillian FAQ.

We don't generalize shipping but rather search out the best possible shipping cost for every order. Your shipping cost is our shipping cost. The vast majority of domestic orders ship for a lower cost than the shopping cart calculates, to varying degrees.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts