Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Just a head's up, I'm taking off for the week of October 5-9. For that time, orders can still be placed on the website but unfortunately will have to be processed the following week. In the meantime, we are trying to get all present orders shipped by the end of this week.

If anyone wants to get hold of me next week, call any public payphone on the beaches of Aruba and ask to speak to the guy with the brand new wedding band and a drink in each hand.

:cheers:.

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
If anyone wants to get hold of me next week, call any public payphone on the beaches of Aruba and ask to speak to the guy with the brand new wedding band and a drink in each hand.

:cheers:.
:laugh::laugh: Congrats! Enjoy your honeymoon! (Do public payphones still exist? :lol:)

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
congrats! hope you have a good time!

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Big congrats to you and your soon to be wife.:good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
Ok now I feel like a dumb---, I thought Chris was married.

Congratulations Chris.
Is there a new vacuum cleaner or washing machine in the works?:lol:

·
Registered
11,888 Posts
Ok now I feel like a dumb---, I thought Chris was married.

Congratulations Chris.
Is there a new vacuum cleaner or washing machine in the works?:lol:
Now we know why he bought the long ladder and climbed the tree to get the cat down. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
You must be going by yourself if you have a drink in EACH hand.:mocking:

Dave

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey, congratulations! I'll be enjoying my new pallet forks while you're sipping drinks on the beach. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Hey, congratulations! I'll be enjoying my new pallet forks while you're sipping drinks on the beach. :laugh:
As much as I enjoy using my forks, I'd rather be on the beach!! :thumbup1gif:

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, Chris!!
:congrats:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok now I feel like a dumb---, I thought Chris was married.....
Nope. I managed to get 10 full years out of the free trial. But now the time has come to pay up. :nunu:

But seriously, I'm the lucky one on this deal. I don't know what the heck she is thinking. :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
Nope. I managed to get 10 full years out of the free trial. But now the time has come to pay up. :nunu:

But seriously, I'm the lucky one on this deal. I don't know what the heck she is thinking. :laugh:
Enjoy, I've never regretted getting married.........Not Once. 40 years this November.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
well congrulations their chris on ur upcoming wedding!! I hope u enjoy them beaches and the ocean. my oldest son just got married over the weekend too. he also had a 10 yr trail run with his lovely bride. many more years of happiness to come. big jim

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy the Honeymoon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts

Having met the inteneded bride-to-be, I can confirm your one lucky Dude! I don't know what the heck she is thinking either :unknown:

Congrats to both of you!

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
Holy cow! She went through with it?!? After knowing you?!?! :lol:

Congrats Chris! :bigbeer:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts