Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious what combination you guys have for your Artillian pallet forks.

3" or 4" wide forks?

Cascade or Standard forks?

I was just curious how you guys on here have your Artillian forks configured.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I bought 3" 42" Cascade forks. The 3" have more than enough capacity for a 1026R, and you don't need the weight of the 4". I bought Cascade because they are made in USA. The standard forks are made to Artillian specs, but I believe they are imported and would be equally good.

Next on my list are the 24" landscape tines. I do a bit of work in my garden/yard, and the shorter forks should give me more lifting power at the ends. The 42" ones are fine for pallets, but when I used them to dig out a shrub, the rear wheels repeatedly lifted off.

You'll read others on GTT that say that a set of forks is extremely useful for countless tasks, and I'll agree with that. Your choice of Artillian is a good choice too.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I have the Artillian 42"x3" standard forks on my 1026R / H120FEL and they have performed every task that I have thrown at them, very good investment, would highly recommend.:thumbup1gif:

Attachments

Reactions: Berettax2

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
I also have the 42" x 3" Cascade tines. Excellent! I've used mine plenty of times with no complaints. Love the chain slots!

Customer action shots!

Reactions: JKR

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a set of the 24" and the 42" forks. They are 3" wide. If I had to do it over I would have ordered the 24" and got a set of 48" someplace else. More that once I have needed that extra length!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for your help.

I was steering myself towards the 3" Cascade forks before I started this thread and it appears that I was headed in the right direction. It'll probably still be a couple of months before I place my order, but recently have been checking out what Artillian has to offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts