Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an Artillian Pallet Fork system (42 inch forks), Rake, Grapple, Rake system and a Diverter valve system for my 3032E in early November. Got an e-mail from Artillian that it would ship on the 12th. It was shipped as promised and was delivered on the 18th. The driver was kind enough to bring it up my half mile driveway and put the pallet in my garage. It was extremely well packaged with foam-in-place packaging inside the boxes.
I opened up the box with the frame slid it in front of the loader frame and picked it up with the loader, so no lifting…did the same with the forks…..no lifting.
Then I picked up the pallet with the forks and took everything to my shop. I can’t say enough about the quality of their products, everything looked perfect and went together perfectly.
Sorry about the quality of the photos…..sun was a little bright.
Table Automotive design Architecture Floor Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Hood Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Plant
Hood Green Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Very nice setup. The Artillian system offers a lot of choices..

Reactions: driveshaft

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
14,828 Posts
Very nice. You will love the Artillian equipment. There is less expensive available, but none engineered any better and the Artillian equipment is always built to high quality standards. You get what you pay for.............

I am always amazed when we have GTT members who insist that pallet forks aren't necessary or that useful. I find they are immensely helpful and useful in ways which are always being discovered. To be honest, when someone says they don't think pallet forks are necessary, I often wonder why they own a tractor with a FEL...

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
Very nice. You will love the Artillian equipment. There is less expensive available, but none engineered any better and the Artillian equipment is always built to high quality standards. You get what you pay for.............

I am always amazed when we have GTT members who insist that pallet forks aren't necessary or that useful. I find they are immensely helpful and useful in ways which are always being discovered. To be honest, when someone says they don't think pallet forks are necessary, I often wonder why they own a tractor with a FEL...
LOL, because they own a grapple!.

Sorry, just couldn't resist that one. I actually have forks as well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I ordered an Artillian Pallet Fork system (42 inch forks), Rake, Grapple, Rake system and a Diverter valve system for my 3032E in early November. Got an e-mail from Artillian that it would ship on the 12th. It was shipped as promised and was delivered on the 18th. The driver was kind enough to bring it up my half mile driveway and put the pallet in my garage. It was extremely well packaged with foam-in-place packaging inside the boxes.
I opened up the box with the frame slid it in front of the loader frame and picked it up with the loader, so no lifting…did the same with the forks…..no lifting.
Then I picked up the pallet with the forks and took everything to my shop. I can’t say enough about the quality of their products, everything looked perfect and went together perfectly.
Sorry about the quality of the photos…..sun was a little bright.
View attachment 814048 View attachment 814049 View attachment 814050 View attachment 814051
Ordered the same thing and got it last week!

Added the stump bucket because I’ve got some trenching to do.

After playing with the forks I’m sure we’ll both be satisfied. Diverted install to come

Reactions: rtgt

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have a grapple and a set of forks; both are great. When I bought the forks, my thinking was just a tool to move material and pallets with. Not so; once you have one you will find more ways to use it. I wanting a to put extended sides on my loader bucket. This way I came move leaves and other light weight items to the burn pile. A few weeks back someone on here make a comment about building a box and attaching it to a set of Forks. I have not thought about going that route. This has been planned out to build one out of 2x4's and plywood. This project will start next week. If it works; I will make one out of tubing. A set of forks is a good tool in the tool box.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Couldn't agree more!

Reactions: Poppi

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I spent part of the day last Sunday installing the Artillian Diverter Kit, Rakes and Grapple. It took about 20 minutes to unpack everything and get it laid out. The hydraulic part goes pretty fast, everything was installed, tested and bundled in an hour. The electrical portion took about an hour and a half as I wanted to use a ”key switch” circuit, instead of going to the alternator, so I used an ”add a circuit fuse” to the fuse block.
I like the way it looks and it works great, still in the learning mode as far as being able to operate it without having to stop and think as the grapple moves pretty fast.
Table Tableware Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Hood Bumper Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior
Tire Wheel Vehicle Green Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior
Tire Wheel Green Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
I spent part of the day last Sunday installing the Artillian Diverter Kit, Rakes and Grapple. It took about 20 minutes to unpack everything and get it laid out. The hydraulic part goes pretty fast, everything was installed, tested and bundled in an hour. The electrical portion took about an hour and a half as I wanted to use a ”key switch” circuit, instead of going to the alternator, so I used an ”add a circuit fuse” to the fuse block. I like the way it looks and it works great, still in the learning mode as far as being able to operate it without having to stop and think as the grapple moves pretty fast. View attachment 816272 View attachment 816273 View attachment 816274 View attachment 816275 View attachment 816276
I spent part of the day last Sunday installing the Artillian Diverter Kit, Rakes and Grapple. It took about 20 minutes to unpack everything and get it laid out. The hydraulic part goes pretty fast, everything was installed, tested and bundled in an hour. The electrical portion took about an hour and a half as I wanted to use a ”key switch” circuit, instead of going to the alternator, so I used an ”add a circuit fuse” to the fuse block. I like the way it looks and it works great, still in the learning mode as far as being able to operate it without having to stop and think as the grapple moves pretty fast. View attachment 816272 View attachment 816273 View attachment 816274 View attachment 816275 View attachment 816276
You'll catch on pretty quickly. A couple of things I found when I started was that I was intuitive when using the grapple lid and bucket controls if they are hooked up one way. The other way didn't work at all well for me. Knowing me, I'm probably backwards from most people but hey, it's my tractor. . .

My son taught me to drive into a pile of brush with the tines at a slight angle down and roll the grapple over until it's pretty much vertical before closing the grapple. Then roll the grapple back down before lifting. It all takes a little practice but that's fun as well. Just make sure nobody is close to any loads as stuff can not only drop but also swing around if you only caught one end of it.

My grapple is the most used implement on the tractor and it's nowhere near as nice as the Artillian set up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.