·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
delete post

·
Registered
403 Posts
1. Does the $150 shipping for the pallet forks to NC seem about right or can I expect a small refund for reduced shipping? You should probably contact Chris at Artillian for the correct answer. He's a great guy to talk with.

2. Is there any greentractortalk discount available presently? Again, this should e properly answered by Chris at Artillian.

3. 3000lb or 2300lb capacity? And, once again, a chat with Chris would answer all your questions and give recommendations based on your needs. I have both frames and use the 2300 as a dedicated grapple frame. The 3000 has the very useful 2" receiver built in.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1. Does the $150 shipping for the pallet forks to NC seem about right or can I expect a small refund for reduced shipping? You should probably contact Chris at Artillian for the correct answer. He's a great guy to talk with.

2. Is there any greentractortalk discount available presently? Again, this should e properly answered by Chris at Artillian.

3. 3000lb or 2300lb capacity? And, once again, a chat with Chris would answer all your questions and give recommendations based on your needs. I have both frames and use the 2300 as a dedicated grapple frame. The 3000 has the very useful 2" receiver built in.
Note to myself < Don't post vendor questions before calling vendor >

1 - 5 of 5 Posts