Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_3685.JPG IMG_3718.JPG New 1025r owner here.
I ordered it the day after I signed for my tractor.
I went on the website on a Saturday and ordered the 3000# frame with forks the diverter the grapple and 2 other sections to make a root grapple basically. Oh yeah and the fangs.

I received an email on Tuesday that it was shipped! That's pretty fast in my opinion. I got it the next week and it was in perfect shape.

Installation was much easier than I thought it would be. Reading the installation instructions front to back before I started was daunting.
Then I just went step by step and had it all on in less than 2 hours!
So far I've used it to move junk, trees, concrete blocks, old stairs, cast iron bathtubs and rocks. This thing is awesome. I was mowing and a big cottonwood limb had fallen and I just scooped it up and kept moving!
To pick up big blocks and rocks the fangs get in the way but with debris and trees they really help and taking them off is easy.

After looking at all the grapples out there for all the manufactures I really leaned towards the deer over the orange due to Artillian's product.
John Deere should pay a commission to Artillian! Super happy with it.

·
Administrator
17,980 Posts
I love that first picture! :good2:

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Looks great I have the dirvertor :good2: kit on my H120 and I am very happy with it. It installed very easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts