Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear GTT Forum Members

No Joke! Artillian is celebrating its 10th anniversary. It has been an exciting time for us and we have made a lot of great friends. Thanks to all who have supported us.

We would love to hear from you, especially some of our earliest customers.

So please – new friends and old – share some pictures of how you’ve been using your Artillian “toys” over the years.

Big “socially distant” elbow bump and our heartfelt thanks.

Stay Safe!

--The Artillian Team

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
I'm thinking 10 years since Chris started it. I've only owned my tractor since Oct. '14 and bought my forks and my diverter from Chris in March of '15. It didn't take me long to start spending more $$$$$$.

I need to post some pics for this thread! Maybe Artillian will send a prize for the best "empowering pictures"! (hint, hint!! :))

·
Registered
107 Posts
How about a 10% discount for your 10th anniversary for your old, new, and soon to be friends. :D

·
Administrator
17,943 Posts

·
Administrator
17,943 Posts
I still miss that guy :cry:

·
Administrator
17,943 Posts
Two more...he had in infectious smile and wit that was unbelievable.

·
Administrator
20,665 Posts
Chris was a great dude. I miss him too. He had a great sense of humor and bent over backwards for his customers. I’ve even seen him go above and beyond for a fellow that wasn’t his customer. Just a great guy.

·
Premium Member
9,077 Posts
I never got to meet Chris. I did get to talk to him on a couple occasions. It didn't take but a few seconds to know he was a great person.

Early Pictures.....

How about one of the first SSQA frames.

Same grapple, different frame.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I think I have one of his first frame setups I don't think the grapple or the shovel works on my frame but love the forks use them more than the bucket.

Doug

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
Thanks for the pics of Chris Kenny. I only got to talk to him a couple times but as you know he did an outrageously generous thing for me when I was at my worst. I will never forget that Chris - may you continue to rest in peace.

I am glad to see the Artillian brand carried on now by a very responsible company who continues his vision.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Stan - The pic of that huge piece of tree is forkin' awesome!! :)

Kenny - Those are awesome pics!! THANKS for sharing!!

Like many others, I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but I did talk to him on the phone more than a few times. Like rtgt said, "It didn't take but a few seconds to know he was a great person". How very true!! As far as customer service goes, he was second to none (as good as KBOGH even! :)). He even called me on a weekend day when I was having a problem (of my own making) installing my diverter.

I think I had just started frequenting this site when he reached out to Stan. I don't know the whole story, but I do know that Chris was very humble in his quest to help out another human being. Just another testament to the kind of guy he was. As Stan said, "May he continue to rest in peace." I also hope that his widow is doing OK.

Someone mentioned a "10% discount code" for the occasion of the 10th anniversary. I might suggest that Curtis/Artillian could set up some sort of code if you order on their website where 10% of your purchase might go towards a cancer research foundation. IIRC, the cancer that Chris had was pretty rare. It would be great if there's any sort of place to donate to that is specific to that cancer. Just a thought! :)

=============

OK - I have "work work" to get finished this morning. Once I'm done with that, I'll dig up a few of my Artillian pics to contribute to this thread.

·
Premium Member
9,077 Posts
omeone mentioned a "10% discount code" for the occasion of the 10th anniversary. I might suggest that Curtis/Artillian could set up some sort of code if you order on their website where 10% of your purchase might go towards a cancer research foundation. IIRC, the cancer that Chris had was pretty rare. It would be great if there's any sort of place to donate to that is specific to that cancer. Just a thought!
That is an awesome suggestion.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Two more...he had in infectious smile and wit that was unbelievable.
View attachment 732554

View attachment 732555
I miss this guy too! Every second of every day. And you're right, when I'm feeling sad, it's photos like these that make me smile again. I used to get a little annoyed, that as his wife, I couldn't get him to "smile nice for the camera." Now, it's the silly pictures I love the most and search for. Thanks Kenny! Robin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts