21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
17,943 Posts
Great pics Robin!

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Robin - Thank you for stopping by and sharing those pictures!

I had sent Chris an email about something tractor related after he got sick. It was also after he created the handle "C-Range" to use here on GTT. I asked him what the name meant and he told me how wonderful his wife was as she insisted on him getting a newer, bigger ractor with all the bells and whistles that included a cab and a 3 range transmission - hence a C-Range. :) I could tell from the way he worded that message that he was a guy that was absolutely crazy about his wife!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Robin - Thank you for stopping by and sharing those pictures!

I had sent Chris an email about something tractor related after he got sick. It was also after he created the handle "C-Range" to use here on GTT. I asked him what the name meant and he told me how wonderful his wife was as she insisted on him getting a newer, bigger ractor with all the bells and whistles that included a cab and a 3 range transmission - hence a C-Range. :) I could tell from the way he worded that message that he was a guy that was absolutely crazy about his wife!
OMG! I had no idea about the C-Range name. Chris wasn't big on paying out compliments, he thought they were obvious, but he certainly showed me every day that his love for me was pure and ever lasting. Thank you so much for sharing this message - I needed that! 😀 😇

21 - 23 of 23 Posts