Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a sacrifice to the winter gods in pleading for a mild season, the following items are temporarily being discounted:

JDQA 2300 Lb Pallet Fork Frames for the 1 & 2 series tractors
JDQA-HD 3000 Lb Pallet Fork Frames for the 3 & 4 series tractors
Hydraulic Diverter Kits for the 1, 2, & 3 series tractors
Grapple Modules

Promotional discount is in addition to the other discounts shown on the website. Discount may vary and will automatically be applied in the shopping cart. This is a limited time sale. When the discount no longer appears in the shopping cart, the sale has ended.

With this sale, you can save hundreds!

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Waaaaay awesome! thanks!

·
Registered
791 Posts
OK, I must be blind. I clicked through to the 1-series forks page and didn't see either the sets or the frame alone discounted. Am I looking in the wrong place?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
OK, I must be blind. I clicked through to the 1-series forks page and didn't see either the sets or the frame alone discounted. Am I looking in the wrong place?
You'll have to "add to cart" to see the discount.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
As a sacrifice to the winter gods in pleading for a mild season, the following items are temporarily being discounted:

JDQA 2300 Lb Pallet Fork Frames for the 1 & 2 series tractors
JDQA-HD 3000 Lb Pallet Fork Frames for the 3 & 4 series tractors
Hydraulic Diverter Kits for the 1, 2, & 3 series tractors
Grapple Modules

Promotional discount is in addition to the other discounts shown on the website. Discount may vary and will automatically be applied in the shopping cart. This is a limited time sale. When the discount no longer appears in the shopping cart, the sale has ended.

With this sale, you can save hundreds!

stupid ???? but do the fork frame sets include the tines?

·
Premium Member
12,142 Posts
Yes... that's what makes them a SET. :) The base frame is just the frame (no tines)

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With our model of being able to capitalize on the pallet fork frame for multiple uses, the website has to be set up to offer everything a-la-carte. Some people buy just the frame to use with other things like the plow adapter or grapple. And some people get fork sets with multiple sets of tines for different kinds of work. Clicking on the Add to Cart button for a given pallet fork "set" is just a shortcut adding the frame and that size tines at the same time. The shopping cart then applies grouped discounts accordingly.

As it says on the webpage, in bold text (in among the other information),

Pallet Fork Sets appear in the shopping cart as separate individual items, one (1) frame and two (2) fork tines.

:cheers:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Slow winter? I feel ya Chris
Ha ha, just making a little room for some new products in the works. Been meaning to get this up here for a while but haven't been able to get to it!

--

Forgot to mention, Caster Carts are on the list as well. And, with today being the *last day of 2015*, Happy New Year to everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts