Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been trolling this site for 1.5 years now. Love my 1023e. Well with the winter in Maine coming and a need for a better 54 inch plow set up I trolled this site. The Artillian option was attractive, but a bit pricey. Well, I decided to go for it and went with an internet provider not Artillian. Trying to save a few bucks, wow. After 14 days and no communication I called and got a run around, and then the parts were on order, not in yet. Ouch, Winter is here now! I cancelled my order and put in an order with Artillian on 12/24/16. Well, within a few hours I get a reply they will not be looking at orders until 12/27/16 due to the Holiday. No problem I have been waiting for 2 weeks for any communication from another source. :bigthumb:Well on 12/28/16 I come home and my order will be here tomorrow! Yikes and we have a 2 foot nor,easter coming. What timing and great service, please consider their products.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Chris at Artillian is great to work with. It may become a little addictive of what you may want to buy next. What did you buy? Was it the adapter to put the plow out on the front of your FEL? I may make that my next purchase so that I can stack snow. I currently have the 54" Deere setup with Artillian's extemsion rubber wings and rubber cutting edge. I bought a used rear PTO blower for this winter to control the heavier snowfalls and will decide if I need the FEL adapter. I do have the 36" forks and find them invaluable.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I have learned over the years that the lowest price is not always the best way to go

·
Registered
741 Posts
I have learned over the years that the lowest price is not always the best way to go
Exactly. And, let's keep in perspective, we paid a premium for these green tractors....no reason to cut corners on accessories and implements in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
No doubt that Artillian makes great products and gives great service! You're going to be impressed with the quality when you get it. Everything from the packaging to the instructions - and, of course, the product!!

Chris has been pretty quiet the last several months. Let's hope that's just because he's super busy in the "Artillian Skunkworks" quietly developing more stuff designed to empty our wallets! :laugh:

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Artillian is a good stuff. Their shipping is fantastic and really sets them apart if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, I love all their products but the fact he ships really fast and at a reasonable price (let's face it shipping metal anywhere is not a cheap endeavor) is really what seals the deal. I have passed on products before because shipping is outrageous or abnormally long. His customer service is top notch too.

He makes great stuff so I am sure you will enjoy whatever it is you bought. I know I have. I use his stuff just about every time I get on my tractor. The only time I don't, is when I am mowing simply because he hasn't made anything that would help me with mowing, that I am aware of.

Good luck with that snow. It's fun to push/blow at the beginning of the season but gets old at the end of FEB...:laugh:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol!

I was so excited forgot to mention it was the fork frame and adapter to mount my 54 inch plow. Set up was a breeze and used it to move the 20 inches we got. What a difference from the frame mounted set up. And its ready to add forks in the spring for fire wood. Thank you Artillian. I also have the rubber edge from them which also is just great.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I was so excited forgot to mention it was the fork frame and adapter to mount my 54 inch plow. Set up was a breeze and used it to move the 20 inches we got. What a difference from the frame mounted set up. And its ready to add forks in the spring for fire wood. Thank you Artillian. I also have the rubber edge from them which also is just great.
Consider their grapple...it's great for moving logs...and anything else you need to grab on your property. It is also great at removing underbrush. I have the Artillian forks, hoe bucket, and grapple. I use the grapple the most, way more than I use my regular loader bucket. I only use my forks now when I have a pallet to move or something to load and unload in my truck....my hoe bucket is a new acquisition but it is really good so far, at removing tree roots or small stumps. I have not tried on a big one yet. I don't have enough tractor to be attacking large stumps so it's not that big of a concern for me. :bigbeer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts