Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I kinda miss "COPS!!" My wife loved when they tasered someone,,
well,, as best as I can tell, there are no new episodes of "COPS!",,, :dunno:

BUT, we recently found a new show,,, "LIVE PD, POLICE PATROL"

I believe it is on A&E, and on a local secondary channel.

I hit "record all" on the DVR,,, the DVR found ten episodes in one day!! :good2:

Yea, it is kinda "COPS!!" format,, but enough different,,

WE have not seen a taser deployed,,, yet,, but, we still have our hopes,,

Have you seen any "COPS!!" replacement show that is any good??

Registered
Live Pd is my favorite show. When I was on Central time I would watch the full 3hrs every Friday and Saturday. Now on East Coast time i don鈥檛 make it too midnight anymore so I DVR part of it each night.

My favorite things. They are not my pants.

Super Moderator
I really miss the Cops series, but Live PD is a pretty good replacement!:good2:

Premium Member
Live PD is great but that new spinoff they made 'Live PD :pD Cams' seems like they cheaped out by getting rid of the camera man.
But, after catching up to Live PD on Youtube, I went down that rabbit hole and started watching those 'Sovereign Citizen" videos. Sadly....they all end the same way...... with the driver (did I say driver? I meant to say 'traveler' :laugh:) getting his window broken and dragged out of his car. But, it never stops being funny. :lol:

Registered
Yep we watch it all the time

Registered
It's a small world. Back in December my brother ran into the Live PD crew at a restaurant in Gahanna, Ohio. He got to talk to them a bit and get their picture. He said they were a bunch of good guys. :good2:

Attachments

Registered
Cadplans-if u want to watch the cops show-go to the Paramount channel-on dish it is 242-i think. cops started filming again with new episodes on tuesday nights. guess they thought they better bring em back to life-cause of Live PD. if u watch enough of live pd u will see some tasing getting done:mocking:
heck i bet live pd has been on for 2 seasons now already-ur late to it.

on netflix--u should search for cops show it should bring up a canadian cops version, which i find to be kinda better than cops down here in the states. they show lots of bar fights, blood, and stuff. its good IMO.

Registered
I'd love to see a Cops episode that was a "Taser Special". Just back to back tasing! :laugh: To me there's nothing funnier than watching some big belligerent dude falling straight over when getting hit with the voltage!! :laugh:

I asked one of the Township cops a few weeks ago if any of them had ever deployed their tasers. He hadn't and didn't think that any of the rest of officers had either.

We do watch LivePD on a pretty regular basis. I like that show too.

Registered
When I was a paramedic we trained to pull the barbs out for the tasers. I was the instructor, and I've been through all sorts of tear gas and other stuff so I figured I'd let the cops tase me to demonstrate.

Don't do that.

In fact whatever the cops tell you to do INSTEAD of getting tased, you should do that. Whenever I hear the taser go off I still get instantly sweaty. My cop friends love to dry fire their tasers after they sneak up on me.

Registered
Wife and I were watching Live PD a few weeks back.... On the show we were viewing a Cop was searching a vehicle while the driver was cuffed and in full view of the officer leaning into his drivers door. The officer reached into his right pocket for something (It looked quite suspicious) and the driver said something to the effect... What did you just plant in my vehicle? The camera quickly changed to another stop elsewhere and the Police stop was never shown again during that show. From that show, we never watched again.

Registered
I was in the radio communications business for 35 years and public safety made up a large portion of my businesses. As such, many cops were in my circular of friends. I soon discovered after socializing with them, if you wanted to get their attention and have them be quiet, three, maybe four notes into the "COPS" theme music was all it took. They'd all jump to attention and their ears would perk up, like a dog that just heard something that caught his attention.

Registered
I was in the radio communications business for 35 years and public safety made up a large portion of my businesses. As such, many cops were in my circular of friends. I soon discovered after socializing with them, if you wanted to get their attention and have them be quiet, three, maybe four notes into the "COPS" theme music was all it took. They'd all jump to attention and their ears would perk up, like a dog that just heard something that caught his attention.

now i like that:lolol::lolol:when my boys was younger and still at home, on the weekends is when we watched the cop show's, and we would sing along with the song, drove my wife nuts:lol: i still try to sing along, but miss some words,
wife laughs at me now, for missing the words.:thumbup1gif:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts