Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I made a small purchase from KBOH, and today when going through emails, I spotted a small unexpected refund from KennyD. From the paypal transaction note, apparently shipping was a small bit less than quoted at checkout which he refunded. I've purchase a lot of items online, and never recall receiving a credit when shipping was less than quoted. Ever.

I know this may be an infrequent event but it speaks volumes and is another example of his business integrity.

Now to go buy more stuff with the savings!! :good2:

Thank you Sir! And yes, I'll be doing business with you again.

·
Super Moderator
5,113 Posts
Kinda nice, eh? Things like that restore one's faith in humanity. :laugh:

I've bought TONS of stuff online and NEVER had it happen anywhere else.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
there is still hope for america!:laugh:

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,517 Posts
Yesterday I made a small purchase from KBOH, and today when going through emails, I spotted a small unexpected refund from KennyD. From the paypal transaction note, apparently shipping was a small bit less than quoted at checkout which he refunded. I've purchase a lot of items online, and never recall receiving a credit when shipping was less than quoted. Ever.

I know this may be an infrequent event but it speaks volumes and is another example of his business integrity.

Now to go buy more stuff with the savings!! :good2:

Thank you Sir! And yes, I'll be doing business with you again.
Nice post.
As one of the founders of GTT Kennyd like so many other members here (if not all) are a breed apart from the every day world. GTT Just Works.:good2:

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
KennyD is a TOP-NOTCH GUY!! Not only does he make a great product at a fair price, but he is super helpful here and on a couple of other forums as well. Wish that I lived closer to MD than I do so I could buy him a beer!! :bigbeer:

Another TOP-NOTCH GUY that is around these parts is Chris from Artilian. Like Kenny, he only charges the actual shipping cost for his stuff (which is super heavy!). But the real surprise with my last order from Artillian was that Chris charged me less for a set of forks than what was on the website. I had ordered my "frame" back in the Spring and paid the "frame price" on the website. In late August I ordered a set of forks on the website at the "forks price". When I got my invoice I found out that Chris gave a discount on the forks so that the total that I paid for two orders over a 5 month period only totaled what I would have paid for a "frame/forks package" if I'd ordered it together. That was a pleasant surprise!! When I emailed him to make sure that he meant to do it, he casually mentioned that's "just the way we do things". :thumbup1gif:

So, it's KennyD for President and Chris for VP and Chief Economic Adviser! :good2:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,266 Posts
Yep, Kennyd did the same for me! Thanks Kennyd! :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
I already got my hooks. :mockery:
Yeah but you don't know what I'm workin' on next :mocking: You might have to have it/them :lolol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts