Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
I am looking at tooth bars for my 2305. I have read many of the threads here and have seen a bunch of different ones recommended for different uses. It seems that most have a long wait period to get my hands on one. I reached out to my local dealer today and they have the ATI Corporation toothier in stock for $312. I haven't run across anyone talking about ATI on this forum. Very tempting as I can go get it now! Does anyone have experience with these tooth bars?
Thanks in advance!
Steve

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I've never seen them mentioned before, but some quick research on their company says they are based out of PA, and their address shows a facility large enough to manufacture what they claim, with raw material in the lot. Seems like an US-made attachment, I would think you should get a good product from them.

They also own Level Best Grading, which looks like professional grade equipment.

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts

·
Administrator
22,689 Posts
ATI is a good company with a longstanding solid reputation, I'm sure it would serve you well.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've never seen them mentioned before, but some quick research on their company says they are based out of PA, and their address shows a facility large enough to manufacture what they claim, with raw material in the lot. Seems like an US-made attachment, I would think you should get a good product from them.

They also own Level Best Grading, which looks like professional grade equipment.
Yes, PA. They are 45 minutes away from me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
The higher end products are all first class, as Kenny has said, but they make a low cost tooth bar that just doesn't float my boat.

Reactions: SRF2492
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.