Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i watch videos did a search for manuals but i still don t get it / not sure I detach my loader 200cx -my latch are now in open position Now when i attach back the loader the latch should stay open or i should:unknown: close them :munch::unknown::unknown:

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
i watch videos did a search for manuals but i still don t get it / not sure I detach my loader 200cx -my latch are now in open position Now when i attach back the loader the latch should stay open or i should:unknown: close them :munch::unknown::unknown:
It doesn't really matter. If they are open now they will automatically latch shut when you re-mount the loader. Or... you can go ahead and close them now and when you re-mount the loader it will slip under them and they will re-latch.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,053 Posts
I think the manual states to close them after you remove the loader. As jgayman said, the loader will go right on without opening them.

·
Registered
12,601 Posts
danmorea; whatever u do with them latches, do NOT LET OR PUT UR FINGERS UNDER THE LIP OF THEM, THAT SPRING IN THEIR IS VERY STRONG, AND IT WILL SMASH UR FINGERS.

·
Registered
12,601 Posts
Jim, sounds like there is a story to be told here... :lolol:
ur never get the truth out of me!!:zip:uh-uh.:flag_of_truce:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts