Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the new 1 series tractor, the AutoConnect feature for attaching a rototiller is pretty slick. Has anyone priced out what it costs as an option versus attaching the tiller the old fashion way----by hand.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Are you talking about the i-match or the i-match with the autoconnect? Auto connect has a quick pro attachment. I could not live without the i-match. I think its around 250.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the new 1 series tractor, the AutoConnect feature for attaching a rototiller is pretty slick. Has anyone priced out what it costs as an option versus attaching the tiller the old fashion way----by hand.
I was wondering what the difference in price would be for i-match versus i-match with auto-connect.
How much more would it cost to be able to attach a tiller in 15 seconds?

·
Administrator
17,250 Posts
Welcome to DT Bob,

I don't know the price, but I suspect it's a lot cash. And since there is only three things (tiller, finish mower, and rotary cutter) that are compatible with it I just can't see value or need in it. The PTO shaft is the easiest thing IMO to attaching a 3PH implement, hooking up the arms is the hardest and just the iMatch solves that problem quite nicely.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to DT Bob,

I don't know the price, but I suspect it's a lot cash. And since there is only three things (tiller, finish mower, and rotary cutter) that are compatible with it I just can't see value or need in it. The PTO shaft is the easiest thing IMO to attaching a 3PH implement, hooking up the arms is the hardest and just the iMatch solves that problem quite nicely.
I think you are right!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts