Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I have a new Frontier Landscape rake and a new iMatch. The rake is not dropping into the iMatch all the way at the top hook interface. The middle image shows the rake flange up against the hook bolts on the iMatch. The image on the right is a top-down view. The image on the left shows one of the side bushings of the rake not dropping into the bottom hook of the iMatch. I was wondering whether anyone had experience with this equipment or information on the compatibility of these two units.

Thanks for considering.

Mad Dog

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Folks,

I have a new Frontier Landscape rake and a new iMatch. The rake is not dropping into the iMatch all the way at the top hook interface. The middle image shows the rake flange up against the hook bolts on the iMatch. The image on the right is a top-down view. The image on the left shows one of the side bushings of the rake not dropping into the bottom hook of the iMatch. I was wondering whether anyone had experience with this equipment or information on the compatibility of these two units.

Thanks for considering.

Mad Dog
I had exactly that problem. Solution was to replace the bolts on the iMatch with Clevis pins. With pins in place of the bolts, there it allows the hook to move ever so slightly and will allow the landscape rake to slide right on.

I also encountered the problem with my rear blade rb2060l. It works fine also now.

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
As Wrangler stated, ditch the bolts and go with clevis pins. Get cotter-rings to secure the pins as the hairpins pop out from vibration.

cotter rings - Google Search

They're visible on my LandPride QH that is similar to your iMatch, and I got mine from Deere. On my 4200, cotter-rings are used to keep the sway bar clevis pins secure.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110106108324823291002/TopNTilt#5382696794327369746

Deere parts, McMaster-Carr and other specialty hardware outlets have them. I've never seen them at Ace.

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
As Wrangler stated, ditch the bolts and go with clevis pins. Get cotter-rings to secure the pins as the hairpins pop out from vibration.

They're visible on my LandPride QH that is similar to your iMatch, and I got mine from Deere. On my 4200, cotter-rings are used to keep the sway bar clevis pins secure.

Deere parts, McMaster-Carr and other specialty hardware outlets have them. I've never seen them at Ace.

This is the best idea, I like that. Makes me think of a few other places to use clevis pins.

·
Administrator
18,318 Posts
Ah the new "better" iMatch, my arse...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had exactly that problem. Solution was to replace the bolts on the iMatch with Clevis pins. With pins in place of the bolts, there it allows the hook to move ever so slightly and will allow the landscape rake to slide right on.

I also encountered the problem with my rear blade rb2060l. It works fine also now.
Wrangler,
Thanks a lot.
MD

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

MJNCad,
Thanks. Your pics make it perfectly clear.
MD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts