Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at one time i had an attachment compatibility chart for john deere lawn and garden tractors. seems to have been purged with a reset on my chromebook. i have been looking around the forums for the chart and can't seem to come up with it. can someone help me out with a link or file? i have a gx345 and see a cab that might fit, but am not sure. its a TY15076. any help appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
TY15076 is for the Older 120 thru 317
Models You Need for your GX345
TY16180(soft side doors) or TY24474(hard side doors) (y)

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
I think it’s pc-2797 on jdparts for looking up compatibility.

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
I think it’s pc-2797 on jdparts for looking up compatibility.
2797 doesn't work anymore with the updated Parts system
But I actually gave Him the Model's He needs to Look for Because I actually have the compatibility PDFs (y)

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
2797 doesn't work anymore with the updated Parts system
But I actually gave Him the Model's He needs to Look for Because I actually have the compatibility PDFs (y)
Good thing I have a hard copy, i was posting that to try to help anyone else who might read the thread, or if the OP had other questions in the future, but I guess it won’t work.

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Here’s a link to a working copy.

Well at least a dealer was smart enough to save it but the 2797 doesn't work On the Deere website Parts Catalog anymore
But these PDF which are available for downloaded from weekend freedom machines will actactully be quicker (y)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
Well at least a dealer was smart enough to save it but the 2797 doesn't work On the Deere website Parts Catalog anymore
But these PDF which are available for downloaded from weekend freedom machines will actactully be quicker (y)
That doesn’t work on my phone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts