Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to thinking what other attachments I need,like to have, and plain ole want!! Depending on what you do mow,garden,farm,business or fun what attachments would you like to get.After getting the loader for my x595 I would like to start saving for a 60" roller and/or 48" plugger (3pt)
Just thought for fun what's on you wish list.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
I have plans to buy a tiller and Levi's posts has given me the fever for a wagon. And then there is that tooth bar I want....the list goes on forever.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I am wanting a four in one bucket and YouTube isn't doing me any favors with wanting this.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Wish list

After last year's snow, chains are pretty high on the list- just for winter use, not all year round.

I'm contemplating running rear hydraulics off my 3rd connection for the loader. I'd love to have actual hook ups but can't justify the :gizmo: required to go the full JD route.

Roll bar mounted lights. The existing front lights are useless for loader work as they just shine on the bucket and frame most of the time.

Somewhere for tools on the tractor. How the heck could JD not leave a place for a toolbox? Don't they know people actually use their tractors instead of just leaving them in the shed looking pretty?

Artillian fork setup would be sweet, although hard to justify since I have a grapple and Ken's hooks on the bucket. Between the two, I can do most things except the occasional pallet. I have to start a larger tractor for those, sigh. . .

The list does go on. Time and :gizmo: are the only limitations. :cheers:

Treefarmer

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Wish list? For me that's all it is for now. There is one item that could solve that....money.
Just for fun here is my starting list:
Another SCV
top and tilt and all that goes with it to make it work
grapple and all that goes with it to make it work
Artillian pallet forks
1 bottom plow
1 row cultivator
iMatch
trade in my equipment for ones that fit on the iMatch
Another tractor? One with the BH. The new redone 2 series?
All items above would have to fit both tractors.
A really large tub for donations? :mocking:
Can I do without? Yeppers, but it would be nice to have.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Always thought that a wood chipper would be fun, just don't have a need. Oh, oh, oh, a cycle mower, really neat. Oooorr, a backhoe, awe heck I would love all the attachments I don't have.

P.S. and don't leave out a flail mower.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Always thought that a wood chipper would be fun, just don't have a need. Oh, oh, oh, a cycle mower, really neat. Oooorr, a backhoe, awe heck I would love all the attachments I don't have.

P.S. and don't leave out a flail mower.
I would really love a flail mower, I just like the whole medieval mental image of how they work. A wood chipper for sure, and while I can justify it from a property perspective I still have a hard time puling the trigger. Keeping an eye out for both used.

I have recently added a box blade (driveway repair), and a rear blade to help with the corners when I have the snowblower running. Also for when there isn't enough snow for the snowblower. I really, really need to add an imatch or equivalent, changing rear implements is a pain.

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
The two currently at the top of my need list are a Wallenstein chipper/shredder and a set of Artillan forks. Was torn between the Wallenstein and a Woodmaxx chipper but after Friday about 99% sure the Wallenstein BXM32 is what I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
The two currently at the top of my need list are a Wallenstein chipper/shredder and a set of Artillan forks. Was torn between the Wallenstein and a Woodmaxx chipper but after Friday about 99% sure the Wallenstein BXM32 is what I need.

What solidified your decision on the chipper?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have the 400cx loader and inverted snowblower now.

The stuff that will be coming is a rotary mower, logging winch, quick attach w/ 48" forks and R-4 tires because I really don't want the R-1's. I'm not sure what order these will come in at but they will come in. Winch and tires might get pushed out to 2017.

I would love to have a chipper as well but I'm working on building a gasification wood boiler set up for the house. Have the Tarm boiler already and I'm looking at water storage options now. Then it still needs to be piped and plumbed into the LP boiler for back up. If it wasn't for that ongoing project I would just go buy the attachments now.

I need a new money tree!!!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I'd like to try a rear mounted stump grinder. (perhaps a Shaver SC-25).
A backhoe solve the need for a grinder. My list is short. I want a hard cab and heater. Wish I bought the 54 blower but the 47 works fine. Other than that maybe a plow to turn the garden or maybe just a middle buster.

My biggest want is a dump truck and trailer....

Short but big

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I have the 400cx loader and inverted snowblower now.

The stuff that will be coming is a rotary mower, logging winch, quick attach w/ 48" forks and R-4 tires because I really don't want the R-1's. I'm not sure what order these will come in at but they will come in. Winch and tires might get pushed out to 2017.

I would love to have a chipper as well but I'm working on building a gasification wood boiler set up for the house. Have the Tarm boiler already and I'm looking at water storage options now. Then it still needs to be piped and plumbed into the LP boiler for back up. If it wasn't for that ongoing project I would just go buy the attachments now.

I need a new money tree!!!
Wished we had the same tractors. I would swap you wheels and tires happily. I want R1's almost as bad as I want the 4 in 1 bucket.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have zero need for it only living on an acre and half but I want a bigger tractor:laugh: But back to reality I want a backhoe thumb, backhoe ripper, a snow plow, imatch, and some sort of carry all.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have zero need for it only living on an acre and half but I want a bigger tractor:laugh: But back to reality I want a backhoe thumb, backhoe ripper, a snow plow, imatch, and some sort of carry all.
I only have 2¼ acres and don't "need" the FILB but I am sure glad I have it. :bigthumb:
Already have a back blade, box blade, rotary tiller, fork set and boom sprayer.
I need to finish adapting the ATV plow to fit on the loader arms and need to mount the work lights to the ROPS.
Next year I will get a MMM.
I would like to weld up a ripper tooth and an 8" trenching bucket.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am wanting a four in one bucket and YouTube isn't doing me any favors with wanting this.
Four in one would be handy to have.:good2:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
After spending Friday morning running mostly 1" and smaller stuff through a trailer mounted 8" chipper. Thought I wanted the bigger 6" capacity of the Woodmaxx, but realized after Friday that I could use the shredder more.

Thanks for the feedback.

So, for my list, I've got a RC2048, BB2048L, RB2072, sub soiler, 48" tiller, Artillian forks and Artillian grapple. I bought the 48" implements when I had my 1026R and they are a little small for the 2032R, especially with the tires set to the wide position, but I'm making due. I really need a chipper. Our 3.5 acres is fully wooded and I try to maintain almost all of it. We can only burn normally from 10/1 to 4/1, so the pile grows. We've been in a pretty severe drought since September aalso, so there has been no outdoor burning this year at all. My pile is too big to burn at once, I'll have to split it and do 2 burns. A chipper would take care of 75% of what's in the pile now.

·
Registered
747 Posts
If had the $$$ for all I "need" for the tractor.... forks, 3 point tiller, 54" Woods grading scraper, 54" J-D or 60" CTA front blade, a chipper/shredder would be nice, a 20' trailer to haul it on, and another garage to store it all in...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts